• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm new and no social life, devastated, so pretty active here. I'm getting notices people are following me? what exactly is that? should I follow them back? Can I reply on this thread with any other questions I can think of after my brain gets more coffee? I knew I had some but can't think right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 4993, Mm80 and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Following someone is more or less just a sign of respect or friendship here. I believe it's supposed to allow you to lock certain content behind a wall that only followers can see. But people rarely use it that way.

Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 4993, BitterlyAlive and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
if you want to you can follow them back. all you have to do is click on their name and you will see ignore, follow, start chat, start conversation. i personally follow people i emotionally feel for or we seem to get along

Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 4993 and Brick In The Wall
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Following someone is more or less just a sign of respect or friendship here. I believe it's supposed to allow you to lock certain content behind a wall that only followers can see. But people rarely use it that way.
thank you for answering. I appreciate it.
if you want to you can follow them back. all you have to do is click on their name and you will see ignore, follow, start chat, start conversation. i personally follow people i emotionally feel for or we seem to get along
thank you. I'm going to try it out now that I know what its for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Brick In The Wall
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for asking this. I'm so social media impaired. I also had no idea what that meant, and didn't know if I'm supposed to follow back or not.

• Hugs
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Thank you for asking this. I'm so social media impaired. I also had no idea what that meant, and didn't know if I'm supposed to follow back or not.
I was on a forum back in ohh gosh 2000-2004? for my raiding guild. I do facebook and thats all so I am like you social media impaired haha I like it put that way

Reactions: Ghost2211 and Deleted member 4993
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Following is a practical tool if you're particularly interested in what someone has to say and want to be notified when they post.

It can also be used socially, as a way of showing someone you like them.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Just to clarify, following someone does not notify you when they post.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp, Deleted member 4993 and BitterlyAlive
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Every time I see the title in the feed, I think the thread is going to be about asking if something they're doing irl constitutes stalking! :pfff:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
On my News feed page it says "Your news feed is currently empty. Follow people to fill it." So I'm guessing if you follow people, you would see their posts on that page. And if you check your privacy settings you will also see that you can choose which users can receive your news feed, the options are "All visitors", "Members only", "People you follow", "Nobody".

Reactions: Sinkinshyp and GoodPersonEffed
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Once one guy followed me wherever I went... I go to a store, he's in the same store.
I go to walk my dog, he would be across the street walking his cat.
Then I started following him... for that point on it was easy for both of us. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

• Wow
Reactions: Brick In The Wall