• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Weird question but it's been bugging me for a while now.

Do you think it's weird/disrespectful/out of place to tag around this site if you don't plan/want to CBT? Either if you have occasional suicidal thoughts but not extreme or impulsive/constant ones.

I still share the view of allowing everyone to take their own decision about their lives but sometimes when I look at myself I feel like an imposter here or unreal/unfitting. Technically even the forum name here says "suicide discussion" so technically anything On-Topic is fine, whether it's about me or not. I like trying to give my input on stuff and enjoy talking to people here nonetheless but this is bugging me probably because I'm painfully bipolar with things... Sigh.

This feeling matches up with a post I read long ago about an old member being unhappy about the recent waves of new members being here just "for the sake of it" or something among those lines, I can't quite remember.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, F&Inside, Archness and 6 others
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
So far, I haven't read a list of qualifying symptoms to be allowed to be here. The only real rule, as interpreted by me, is don't intentionally be an arsehole. Just saying.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, black.dahlia, SoulWhisperer and 6 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Not weird at all! If we want more people to be in favor of recognizing one's right to end their life we can't very well be pushing people away, now can we?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, SoulWhisperer, rozeske and 2 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
There's no job description you need to meet for feeling suicidal - if you get comfort, information, a sense of belonging or anything else by just being here then that's ok. The site is pro choice, not pro death.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare, ConfusedClouds, CTB Dream and 12 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Straight up, HEAVENS NO!!!!!!

I have had 2 attempts and with 24/7 chronic pain, a VAD could be in my future if the pain gets too much, however I am NOT planning anything right now.

That is why I am 100%, pro-choice in everything in life. Everyone has the right to make up their own mind and/or decisions without outside influence.

Just because I am om a suicide discussion site does not 100% mean that I have to do anything at all.

Every soul has the right to make their own decisions and path in life and future.

We are ALL the same with our own ideas, paths in life and destinations and honor that.

Like you, you are a very thoughtful and kind spirit and let you be you and no one else or try to live someone else's perceived life or otherwise.

Walter
There's no job description you need to meet for feeling suicidal - if you get comfort, information, a sense of belonging or anything else by just being here then that's ok. The site is pro choice, not pro death.
100% agree with you so much.

You are such a wise and caring soul, thank you for being a good friend to/for me.

It is having folks like you here, who make this site what it is, wonderful. As everyone has their own thoughts, perfect!

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, SoulWhisperer, wCvML2 and 7 others
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
As long as you're not one of those asshole Karen's who think we have no right to feel how we feel that we have no right to take our own lives? Then I believe you are welcome. As long as you believe we have the right to choose our own path out of our own hell, you belong here impo

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, SoulWhisperer, rozeske and 1 other person
T

the_summoning

Nov 8, 2023
Not at all. I'll tell you right now I try not to encourage people because I don't know who's a kid and who isn't. That's a bridge too far for ME so I avoid encouraging anyone at all and stick to the more generalized threads. As long as you aren't trying to police how openly and candidly we discuss suicide and the right to die or offer the same empty platitudes then its fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, SoulWhisperer, Not a Cylon and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No. I decided long ago to sit out this ride. But living is very painful for me ( diagnoses) so I'm here because people understand ( and after all these years, it's like a home)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Josh007, QueerMelancholy, CTB Dream and 6 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Sasu feels more like an escape and an easy place to call home more and more each day.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, SoulWhisperer, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
This feeling matches up with a post I read long ago about an old member being unhappy about the recent waves of new members being here just "for the sake of it" or something among those lines, I can't quite remember.
Must be referencing Funeral Cry, as she always let her feelings be known. She's a nihilist and anti-natalist, so anyone, or any thread, that spoke about life in even remotely positive terms suffered her wrath.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, divinemistress36 and whywere
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I mean, she only really uses Sasu to vent and made it obvious that she didn't want to befriend anyone on the site

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I mean, she only really uses Sasu to vent and made it obvious that she didn't want to befriend anyone on the site
100% agree.

Walter
Sasu feels more like an escape and an easy place to call home more and more each day.
I could not agree with you more. This site and all the folks are like home with a global family.

A family that I have never had before and thank you to everyone for that.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, honestmind, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Thank you everyone for the replies ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, CTB Dream and todiefor
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
You are not an intruder for using this forum; there is no need to "fit in" because there are no tribes or cliques to integrate into here - or at least there should not be.

Sanctioned Suicide is a community based upon supporting a so-called "pro-choice" view of suicide, so the only relation that every user here has with each other - by default - is that firstly: they are having suicidal thoughts, and secondly: they believe suicide is an acceptable (personal) option on some level. This means there is no requirement to actually follow through with these thoughts; simply wanting to discuss suicidal ideation, or any issues you are experiencing, are both perfectly valid reasons for using this forum.

Beyond sharing very similar views on suicide the people in this community are mostly unconnected; while it is expected that everyone tries to be polite and civil with one another you do not have to form friendships or acquaintances, if you do not wish to.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think it's weird if you don't plan to CTB itself as there are a variety of reasons that can make us not plan suicide. However, I do think that it'd be weird if you didn't have any suicidal thoughts at all. There is no reason for those without any suicidal thoughts to be on this site

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
No wry can any need undrstd ppl pain sffr want ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere