haroldmarold

haroldmarold

Jul 3, 2023
I am someone that has had some suicidal thoughts but honestly i realised that these thoughts are usually just the product of momentary sadness and low self esteem. I grew up muslim and i remain pretty religious which is usually what drives me away from these thoughts (fyi ctb is a automatic hell cuz its "taking a soul" aka murder). I am happy to say that I have less of these thoughts now.

However, recently i got into a car crash with an uber. And for the first time in my life, I got close to death. And right now i dont know how to feel. Thoughts is one thing but this is a whole new experience. I honestly do not know how to describe being so close to death like that, especially knowing that if it did happen, it wouldnt be self inflicted like a lot of what i have associated death with all my life. Honestly thinking about it again is making me feel like my organs have disappeared.

When I was much younger, I've tried stupid methods to ctb but like i said the religion thing has always prevented me so it never felt real. Like in those attempts my brain already knew i was never gonna go through with it; that i wasnt actually gonna die that day. But with this, its different. Like "holy shit i almost died today" and like thats a different emotion.

I dont know i feel like im rambling over and over about the same thing. I dont think a lot of people on this site are religious, otherwise you would have a bit of hope to continue life. But right now this incident is definitely making me rethink how i view life, no matter how crappy it is. I dont know. this is a vent im not like trying to spread a message.

• Hugs
Reactions: No_Lxve
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry the accident happened and yes I can kinda get where you come from. Having things get that close to ending out of nowhere sounds terrifying. I'm sure I'd be lost as well OP. Glad you're safe. Best wishes going forward.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and No_Lxve
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Surviving a car crash certainly sounds so terrifying to me especially as it could cause someone to suffer horrific injuries, suffering much more is exactly what I fear.

Reactions: H.O.Xan