• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Both are very good 99% plus if deep in the mouth pointing up. Imo the main thing is to get the barrel at least 3 inches into the mouth to the back of the throat pointed up . I would grip it as tight as I can with the teeth. I found a plastic liner I can wrap around the barrel and tape it with gorilla tape so I can grip the barrel hard with my teeth. The main thing is to find a barrel that can fit deep in the mouth without huge sights on the end of the barrel. Practice dry firing in the mouth holding gun very firmly only moving trigger slowly grip with teeth too.

Also depends on the rifle you have
If you have the 300 win mag and can get the ammo that is 3400 feet per second. Thats about as fast as that plastic bullet but the difference is the bullet is 125 grains 12 times heavier and steel not plastic. That would work . It obliterates the clay block and sends clay meters away

Here I found A shotgun vs clay blocks but it's a 410 which is much less powerful than a 12 gauge shotgun. 12 gauge shotgun would work too

Which do yo think?

Not arguing, just trying to understand better; what is your motive for biting the barrel? To try holding the angle or preventing flinching?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Not arguing, just trying to understand better; what is your motive for biting the barrel? To try holding the angle or preventing flinching?
Yeah to hold the angle and prevent flinching

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Yeah to hold the angle and prevent flinching
Got you, personally I don't see it being an issue as long as someone has a steady hand and doesn't jerk the trigger but fair enough.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Got you, personally I don't see it being an issue as long as someone has a steady hand and doesn't jerk the trigger but fair enough.
Yeah steady hand and dry firing practice can prevent flinching. Muscle memory

Last edited:
Reactions: LaughingGoat