• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Zoltiel came up with a good suggestion. My issue is resolved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoltiel
Zoltiel

Zoltiel

We're asleep in life's waiting room
Jan 7, 2020
Search "push health" on Google. You can tell them your symptoms and request a medication, and a nurse will look at it and approve it. Costs $50. Got my meto approved in a few minutes and you can pick it up at your local pharmacy.

Reactions: 2manyproblems and Shinbu
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Search "push health" on Google. You can tell them your symptoms and request a medication, and a nurse will look at it and approve it. Costs $50. Got my meto approved in a few minutes and you can pick it up at your local pharmacy.
I'll look into that. Thank you.

2manyproblems

Jan 4, 2020
What symptoms did you tell them to get meto? What if they offer something else?

Zoltiel

Zoltiel

Jan 7, 2020
Reactions: Shinbu and 2manyproblems
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
No problem

I don't remember exactly, something about stomach aches and heartburn. Reglan (Metoclopramide) is used to treat GERD and gastroparesis.

Im going to go with this lie, and say. I have been vomiting for a few days, and that I also had a heartburn during those days. What quantity should I go for?.

Zoltiel

Zoltiel

Jan 7, 2020
Im going to go with this lie, and say. I have been vomiting for a few days, and that I also had a heartburn during those days. What quantity should I go for?.

I can't recommend you lie about anything, if only I told the truth I wouldn't be in this situation right now. But I actually do have heartburn and stomach aches, so I was able to tell them that. I didn't ask for a quantity and got 10x10mg

Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I can't recommend you lie about anything, if only I told the truth I wouldn't be in this situation right now. But I actually do have heartburn and stomach aches, so I was able to tell them that. I didn't ask for a quantity and got 10x10mg
I thought I had to fill that out, so I don't have to that's good to know. I don't know what situation you are in, but hang on. I'll take the risk on lying. What's the worse that can happen?. I don't like lying, but being liberated with death means so much to me. I'm willing to do what I don't like.

2manyproblems

Jan 4, 2020
Did you ask specifically for meto?

Zoltiel

Zoltiel

Jan 7, 2020
I thought I had to fill that out, so I don't have to that's good to know. I don't know what situation you are in, but hang on. I'll take the risk on lying. What's the worse that can happen?. I don't like lying, but being liberated with death means so much to me. I'm willing to do what I don't like.

You'll be fine, it's just a huge lesson in life I have learned recently. Maybe guests who are reading this for fun can read it and ponder on it.

Did you ask specifically for meto?

Yes

Reactions: 2manyproblems