L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Just venting: my 'friend' was charging me to sort out my room and get my life in order - as I was feeling somewhat better thanks to Prozac after being bedridden for two years. He charged me per hour more money than I have ever personally owned in a hour and also sent me abusive and unsolicited messages about my divorce first thing in the morning.

He was one of the last if not the last friend I had fun with, and I tried to sort it out and he is being so rude. He knows how suicidal I have been and how unwell I am.

I am losing my faith in human nature, in trusting anyone and my will to live.

When does this suffering stop. No answers I know, but I have really had enough.

Thanks for reading.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Pluto and Labean
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
When friends are few and far between, we are extremely vulnerable to predation. This world is not a kind place for people in our position.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, Myforevercharlie, LittleJem and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is no end to the suffering, at least in my case it will only end when I die. I'm sorry you had to deal with someone like that. Many people can be cruel for no good reason. It is why I cannot stand people and I stay away as much as I possibly can. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and Dead Meat
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you for your kind comments and support. Much appreciated. I'm so shaken and lonelier than ever.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
When friends are few and far between, we are extremely vulnerable to predation. This world is not a kind place for people in our position.
This reminds me of a particular fortune cookie quote from TribeTwelve. . .

DrowningManFortune

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Pluto and LittleJem