Chaestergram

Chaestergram

Free spirit
Nov 24, 2021
I truly hope everything will work out just fine, I'm tired, I truly am and I can't, I just can't anymore it's too much for me, I just want peace, that's all I was asking, a bit of peace, a bit of me time I don't even know how it's like my brain can't function anymore, I want to say so many things to so many people, giving them a bit of peace and closure but it's not like they truly even care otherwise they wouldn't be pushing me to this I just can't anymore and this don't even make fucking sense but all I know is that I don't want to bother nobody while doing it. I loved to the point of I don't even know but this isn't about love, it's about being mentally tortured for so long

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Huntfish34 and notlongnow
J

Jimblue

Student
Sep 10, 2022
I am sorry that you are going through all these. I can understand. Currently my mood swing very quick and I feel I have been totally beated this time by my illness.

I wish you have some peace, one way or another.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so awful how this life can torture people and I understand the feeling of being tired of everything. I hope that you find some peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Huntfish34
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I am sorry you are going through these difficult times m. I hope you get peace in your life