• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tarquinn95

tarquinn95

Nov 1, 2023
So my mental health got to much for my lovely partner and yesterday she broke things off, my health was affecting hers.

That's the last my coping mech's and reasons to stay living gone.

So I am in my car, looking for the best spot, high impact I am thinking… go out to M83 - Outro playing on the stereo.

Any advice? Or does that all sound pretty solid?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dizzdesi and foxgirl
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
I've thought about going out that way, too, but I'm worried I'll live through some "miracle." I'm sorry life has gotten so hard for you.

Reactions: tarquinn95
Nineinchnails

Nineinchnails

Man im tired of life
Nov 13, 2023
I remember Alejandra Pizarnik ctb like that, she also added some unspecified pills to the deal, so maybe you could add like benzo or smth and search for a high mountain to throw yourself with the car, that's definitely high impact

Reactions: tarquinn95
tarquinn95

tarquinn95

Nov 1, 2023
I was thinking more a tree at high speed?

Nineinchnails

Nineinchnails

Man im tired of life
Nov 13, 2023
I was thinking more a tree at high speed?
Try to bash your head at the most excruciating highest speed you can possibly think of, like really go for it and tense your body so shit can break in case the concussion doesn't work at first, bleeding out might do the trick. A remote place at night might be best (as in, in the middle of a dirt road) so no one can find you immediately. Although if you survive the sequelae are horrible...