S

Str57

Feb 3, 2023
Even though I have taking medicine and life is at it's best because of vacation I have been feeling without any energy to do anything. Somethimes I spend hours in my bed doing nothing other than imagining how me being another person would improve everything or some fantasies of life that are never going to be realized.
The most important person in my life is getting to see how unorganized, lazy, and generally demotivated towards everything I am, and that's talking when I have it easy. I just don't have the will to do anything.
I have been "saved" once, and I end up returning to the same place, it's frustating, if only everyone could understand that not every life is worth saving and I just want to CTB, everyone would be better without me, why it's so hard to understand to so many people?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Sweet Tart, Tionally and 3 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
They can't understand because they haven't experienced it.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally don't think there is much point in even trying to make other people understand, so many people completely lack awareness and are blinded by delusional beliefs, but no matter what other people say we all have our right to die, none of us are obligated to continue existing here and it's like many people forget that we are all just going to die anyway. Just because some people want to delay their inevitable fate doesn't mean that everybody does.

D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
They fear death, they are just unable to understand why some of us want to die. Many are silly, and unable to be comprehensive and respect different opinions.

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
They just don't get it because to understand it, they would have to actually live through it themselves.

Some experiences are so far beyond understanding that words are useless when trying to explain to others how it really feels to be suicidal.

D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
Anyway, no matter they understand or not, i would them only accept it.
I think there are 2 different groups of suicidal : desperate so suicidal, and suicidal so desperate. 1st are emotionnally suicidal, 2nd rationnaly suicidal. I m the last.
When i think to that, it s peaceful, joyful, it fills me up.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Because they do not endure what you do, day after day.