deadalreadysqc

deadalreadysqc

Sep 21, 2022
I started planning this year and finally decided on the end of this month, I wanted to wait until after my mom's birthday and now I'm finally ready, anyone got any tips on stuff I should prepare before I go? Do y'all think I should clean out my apt? I plan to go on the 30th with SN ..I live alone and have plenty of time to not be found
Scared but 100% ready

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ready to go...., ph0enix, WaveringLight and 3 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
What method, SN?

I just hope you can really enjoy the best of your final days.

• Love
Reactions: WaveringLight and deadalreadysqc
S

ShuttingDown

Nov 6, 2022
Good luck friend, hope u get the peace u deserve, enjoy ur final days 😊

• Love
Reactions: EndlessDespair, WaveringLight and deadalreadysqc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that it's up to you if you should clean it out or not. I would personally, see it as being a good idea if able to do it, but if someone is soon to be gone from this world, I guess that it might not matter that much. I do hope that when the time is right for you to leave this world, you find freedom from all suffering.

• Love
deadalreadysqc

deadalreadysqc

Sep 21, 2022
What method, SN?

I just hope you can really enjoy the best of your final days.
Yes, SN and thank you 😌 spending my days at the beach with my dog

• Love
Reactions: WaveringLight and Euthanza
WaveringLight

WaveringLight

pReTtY cOlOrS
Nov 7, 2022
First off, sorry your life was like this that you have reached this conclusion. I wish you well in your final days.

In terms on cleaning your apartment, it depends. Do you not want any traces of you when you are gone? Is it one of those good deed before you go things? Would it bring you peace of mind in your final moments before you leave? It's how you think it will benefit you/your loved ones, because it won't really matter in the long run once you are gone.

Maybe before you leave, make sure to make a list of everything you want to finish or tye up any loose ends you may have with others.

Other than that, I wish you a peaceful experience on your way out of this world. Enjoy your time with your dog :)

Reactions: never.more and Euthanza
niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
I hope you find the freedom you're looking for ❤️

• Love
Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
I started planning this year and finally decided on the end of this month, I wanted to wait until after my mom's birthday and now I'm finally ready, anyone got any tips on stuff I should prepare before I go? Do y'all think I should clean out my apt? I plan to go on the 30th with SN ..I live alone and have plenty of time to not be found
Scared but 100% ready

Hi sweet @deadalreadysqc

Every departure is sad, and once again, there's nothing to stop this suffering on earth..

I wish you the best,

Sending you the love you deserve <3