• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

ori758

Jan 25, 2024
I received 200g of SN a week ago, and today i got a prescription for metoclopramide (anti-emetics) so i got it, and i bought tagamet (cimetidine) along with it. now the question for me is, should I just do it? I can just go ahead and do it in my room tonight i guess, or alternatively which is what i had planned is to drive to a spot with a nice view to the sea and do it from my car towards this view in a quiet, peaceful environment. note that i don't leave alone in my house so I can't just do it with that privacy feeling. thoughts?

I really hope fear at last won't hold me back. took me long enough to hear about such method, let alone setting it up. I sometimes feel I should just carry these with me, in like a care package of last resort of some sort. It's just a feeling i guess, that i would be able live life without my paranoia and fear of the future although i know it would be wrong. at the end of the day, in my mind at least, i know what's right for me. at least what's guaranteed to be right. I just fear that my survival instincts would come against me once more. but it's time to ignore the feelings, the hunches, and guesses, and go with my head, with my mind- full-on. and then see where this lead me to.

I even informed two of my friends about acquiring these methods, tried to see what happens if i talk my sense to them. but it became a conversation of them just persuading me that I'm too young and that i didn't experience it all to make such decision. but i know that i can always experience more, learn and evolve further, but it's to no use. at the end it's just my objective reason- and it's right. thoughts?

Last edited:
O

ori758

Jan 25, 2024
so should i I just do it? or alternatively should i go with my original plan?

O

ori758

Jan 25, 2024
No one can tell you to 'just do it', CTB is a totally personal decision.
I'm doing it anyway. it's just about whether i should do it secretly in my room quietly, or to drive to a spot as i planned, with a nice view to the sea and do it from my car towards this view in a quiet, peaceful environment.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
so should i I just do it? or alternatively should i go with my original plan?
We can't decide that for you only you can. I would advice you to take your time and think it through if you even have to do it. And avoid impulsive attempts even with SN prolonged preparation is advised to avoid complications.

P.s. in my case I would pick the nice ocean view over my room.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Ever since I've had my SN, I've had these intense impulsions to just prepare a glass and drink it so it's finally over. These thoughts are particularly more prevalent when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. But time and time again, I've just told myself that I'm going to stick to my original plan and wait. Besides, there are a few more things that I'd like to experience before I finally do it.

Honestly, there's no right answer to this question because it depends on every individual. Ask yourself this, do you have a reason to stay around? Maybe there's a show that you haven't finished? Maybe it's an activity that you want to try? Maybe it's just some restaurant you've been eyeing for a while? Then ask yourself if that's worth sticking around a little bit longer for. I'm always of the mindset that if I'm going to be gone permanently, I might as well try all the little things that brought me joy in the past. But some may feel different. I wish you the best.

Reactions: rozeske
H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
Because you claim to have prepared so diligently, why did you join last week if it was not to use us as cannon fodder ie., a survey?
It would be unwise to participate in your subjective questionnaire until you upload a druglfie (drugs + selfie), disproving Skankhunt42 theory.

O

ori758

Jan 25, 2024
Ever since I've had my SN, I've had these intense impulsions to just prepare a glass and drink it so it's finally over. These thoughts are particularly more prevalent when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. But time and time again, I've just told myself that I'm going to stick to my original plan and wait. Besides, there are a few more things that I'd like to experience before I finally do it.

Honestly, there's no right answer to this question because it depends on every individual. Ask yourself this, do you have a reason to stay around? Maybe there's a show that you haven't finished? Maybe it's an activity that you want to try? Maybe it's just some restaurant you've been eyeing for a while? Then ask yourself if that's worth sticking around a little bit longer for. I'm always of the mindset that if I'm going to be gone permanently, I might as well try all the little things that brought me joy in the past. But some may feel different. I wish you the best.
I've considered ctb ever since i could think and decided to ctb ever since i was 16. that's 4 years now. all the way back then i've seen the truth of reality and just wanted to quit it. all that ever stopped me was the method, facing the fear when you can basically look back at death. that always stopped me when i tried more than a few of the common and "upfront methods". I have officially had it with life all the way back then. so i wouldn't be calling it impulsive... for me right now it's all about efficiency. to just make an attempt that would be successful. i barely value the rest rather than just that. efficiency.

anyway, my question would be, which of the two ways would be more efficient, just like that in my room, or making preparations and picking a spot and driving for it especially knowing its single purpose, which's goal is to perhaps improve my mentality towards it- to improve efficiency, if it would work

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Have you prepared in other ways though? Food fast, water fast? Those two are important also. SN isn't the kindest method to do impulsively. Personally, I would follow a 2 or 3 day protocol, taking the antiemetics to build them up in my system. Maybe overkill (sorry for the pun) but like you say- it takes effort to get all the stuff you need. Why then do a quick bodge job at the end? I'd prefer to give it the best chance of working. That's me though. We're all different.

Personally, I wouldn't take it some place where someone was likely to check on me. Not only because they would likely call emergency services but because it would surely be so distressing for them at the time and after. Especially if they are family. Again though, I know some people simply don't have the choice.

Still- like others have said- this is such a personal and big decision to make. Only you can decide what you feel most comfortable with.

Reactions: rozeske