Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
As the days pass by it feels like Life is getting less and less feasible to deal with. Be it because society is built upon pillars of sand and could crumble eventually (at least that's how I view it) or because I don't have the self reliance to make it on my own in a world where plenty of manipulative people are ready to stab you in the back and push you around. Just looks like a losing battle in every facet no matter what you do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sslsh, CTB Dream, Shivali and 3 others
P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022
This world is a predatory system. All living things are competing for resources. Just look at nature and how terrible it is: something has to die in order for something else to survive. It's the same with humans: people steal, murder, cheat in order to get what they want. I am finding it increasingly difficult to get through each day and I keep myself to myself and trust no one. As far as I'm concerned life isn't worth it. Never has been, and never will be.

• Love
Reactions: efilist and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, life certainly is a losing battle, it all just leads nowhere and is all for nothing. There could never be any real relief from all of the endless cruelty that continues to exist in this world. As long as life exists suffering in some form will be inevitable and will be inflicted onto others. I feel like life is such a terrible, unnecessary concept and the only way to really win is to die. I envy those who have left this world as after all to die solves all problems and is the end of experiencing a pointless existence in which there was never any need for in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: bluem00n and CTB Dream