• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bubblebunny

bubblebunny

Whisperer
Aug 18, 2023
Hi,
I hope everyone is atleast doing okay! I've been struggling my whole life with feelings of inadequacy because i never had a serious relationship! I'm 20 and I never felt like anything really happened, men don't like me in that way!

It really hurts my self confidence, so does anyone maybe know how to get over it, and just accept no one likes me? As in just accept that I'll be single cause no one likes me that way.

I tried multiple times to make peace with it but deep down I always want it. Feeling this way is really making things worse for me so how do I make peace?

• Hugs
Reactions: ToastInTheShell and Undertow Mermaid
ToastInTheShell

ToastInTheShell

Professional Idiot
Mar 17, 2024
I don't think you should just give up! 20 is a very young age to completely write yourself off. Lots of people don't start dating until their 20s (or maybe I'm just coping haha /j).

That being said, if you do want to make peace with romantic solitude I'd suggest making/maintaining platonic connections or just learning to be by yourself more often (i.e. take up a solo hobby, etc.). Coming to terms with the fact that you don't need a relationship should help you move on. It's what helped me at least; I realised that the hollowness I felt wouldn't be filled by a romantic partner, it would probably only make it worse and make things bad for both of us. Not all people are the same, so that's just my perspective.

I hope you do find peace with yourself one way or another <3