sewercide

sewercide

drowning in the sewer
Aug 13, 2022
I been having awful panic attacks with severe dread, and the feeling of impending doom is whats making me suicidal. I have this lingering feeling that something terrible will happen that will lead to my destruction and alot of pain. It's soul crushing. I'm having a hard time coping with this feeling of impending doom makes me want to die just to escape from its grip. I'm trapped. The irony is that If I kill myself I will cause my own self destruction and cause suffering to some people close to me. It's a Catch 22. People dont understand how bad it is. My brain is broken. I feel like I'm being tormented by existence.

Can anyone out there relate, or am I mental?

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Isisnefert, rationaltake, y'ffre and 6 others
Helheim

Helheim

Oct 7, 2020
I've been having this creepy feeling sometimes since 2020, like the zombie apocalypse is imminent and you're better off dead so not to experience it. I'm sorry you feel it too. Luckily I don't feel it all the time. It could be some kind of psychosis.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I felt like the apocalypse was on its way for a really long time but I was going to somehow avoid it on a personal level… But now I've been swept up in the maelstrom… all I can do is hide… Every morning is pure dread…

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
been feeling this way. it hurts a ton. waking up to that feeling, going to sleep with it.

for me, that feeling of impending doom that lingers is what i know awaits me, something i've constantly delayed and put off, holding out in hopes turn around and get better.

yet, i'm stuck. nothing has changed. it's all the same, has been and will be. and that feeling of doom grows stronger and stronger.

it will and always be CTB, no matter how much i hope it were different, no matter how hard i try being hopeful things change, they won't. can only run from it for so long.

that feeling of knowing what is coming, how this will all end, yet instinctively wishing things change, then being faced with the fact they wont and understanding you will have to face the music and do it soon is my impending feeling of doom that haunts me.

• Love
Reactions: Isisnefert, Astral Storm and rationaltake