Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
Feeling so overwhelmed. No hope. In a trapped situation. Want all the pain to end asap. Every day is getting harder and not sustainable. Need support and a quick solution.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin, WEASEL1234, jimbob1000 and 6 others
D

Dante71

Feb 22, 2020
Hi, i feel your pain, i am in the same place, i dont want to die just want the pain to stop, i hope you get some relief

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile and Soul
T

Tats31

Oct 19, 2019
I know those feelings it almost becomes impossible to see any future. But hang in there talk to someone impartial. Try and speak to someone in mental health. I've been there and I'm still fighting my demons but talking to someone helps
Don't let it build up inside x

Reactions: jimbob1000 and BFishy
Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
Thank you for your support and understanding. I've tried talking to professionals, but it doesn't help.

Reactions: jimbob1000 and Barbus
D

Dante71

Feb 22, 2020
Thank you for your support and understanding. I've tried talking to professionals, but it doesn't help.
My dr just gave me sertraline and self help links, mental heath services in the uk are gone, no real help anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Tats31 and Rome Horseman
Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
UK system doesn't work and is getting worst.

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: justfloating, Tats31, jimbob1000 and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're suffering, @Dark days. I wish I could help you somehow, but all I have to offer are some (((hugs))). You're in the UK? and you've tried therapy/meds? Is your living situation secure and comfortable? What's the result you hope for? x

Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
I wish I could help. No one deserves to feel the ways we do. Stay strong, friend.

• Love
Reactions: Rome Horseman
Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
I'm sorry you're suffering, @Dark days. I wish I could help you somehow, but all I have to offer are some (((hugs))). You're in the UK? and you've tried therapy/meds? Is your living situation secure and comfortable? What's the result you hope for? x
Thank you. Yes in the UK, and you? Tried meds, a little therapy, on the long waiting list. Living situation is not great. Hope for an end :'(
I wish I could help. No one deserves to feel the ways we do. Stay strong, friend.
Thank you. I have nothing left to be strong.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
What's going on? Do you want to talk about it? :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Rome Horseman
Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
What's going on? Do you want to talk about it? :heart:
I'm so tired of bearly existing. Want all the pain and suffering to end. Don't want to be here anymore. Thanks.

Reactions: WEASEL1234
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Thank you. Yes in the UK, and you? Tried meds, a little therapy, on the long waiting list. Living situation is not great. Hope for an end :'(

Thank you. I have nothing left to be strong.

I'm in Central Europe. I know that feeling of just wanting to be turned off or erased or deleted or something. (((hug))). It doesn't sound like you want to commit suicide, though — is that right?

Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
I'm in Central Europe. I know that feeling of just wanting to be turned off or erased or deleted or something. (((hug))). It doesn't sound like you want to commit suicide, though — is that right?
Thanks. I desperately do. Something that is quick and will work. How about you?

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Thanks. I desperately do. Something that is quick and will work. How about you?

Ok, in that case you should have a look at the Resource Compendium near the top of the forum. It's full of information about different methods that are available.

Yep, I intend to kill myself — not right away, but when my illness gets to the point where I can't enjoy anything. x

Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
Thanks. I did look at that, but found it confusing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Thanks. I did look at that, but found it confusing.

I sympathise with that too. The thing is, we can't suggest methods to you; that would be illegal in a lot of places, and against the forum rules. But if there's a method you're interested in, people here can answer your questions about it.

Reactions: WEASEL1234
Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
I sympathise with that too. The thing is, we can't suggest methods to you; that would be illegal in a lot of places, and against the forum rules. But if there's a method you're interested in, people here can answer your questions about it.
Thanks. I know. Maybe pm me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
jimbob1000

jimbob1000

Student
Feb 21, 2020
I feel your pain, I'm in the UK too, and mental health services are useless,

Reactions: WEASEL1234 and LittleJem
WEASEL1234

WEASEL1234

By a thread
Jan 28, 2020
Feeling so overwhelmed. No hope. In a trapped situation. Want all the pain to end asap. Every day is getting harder and not sustainable. Need support and a quick solution.
Pm if you need. You're not alone x
I'm so tired of bearly existing. Want all the pain and suffering to end. Don't want to be here anymore. Thanks.
I am in uk, can pm x