L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
As the title says, being overwhelmed by life and how countless and endless problems are. How many painful experiences that could happen or already happened. How many things that are unknown but can hurt. And much more than that. Its just that a human brain can't handle all of this. Either you don't think and be happy ignorantly with sufferings or look at the madness that you can't handle. Its not only about thinking but also if there are many of the stuff happening, you can't do anything and only suffer more. But finally, life itself is overwhelming, the biological body lies about it to survive but if one discover the truth or be biologically/mentally faulty that programming doesn't work anymore, then life will overwhelm to no end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, Deleted member 1465, Woodnote and 4 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Hi,
As the title says, being overwhelmed by life and how countless and endless problems are. How many painful experiences that could happen or already happened. How many things that are unknown but can hurt. And much more than that. Its just that a human brain can't handle all of this. Either you don't think and be happy ignorantly with sufferings or look at the madness that you can't handle. Its not only about thinking but also if there are many of the stuff happening, you can't do anything and only suffer more. But finally, life itself is overwhelming, the biological body lies about it to survive but if one discover the truth or be biologically/mentally faulty that programming doesn't work anymore, then life will overwhelm to no end.
While I was waiting in the sitting room at the hospital for my MRI earlier, there was this old lady whom was talking and she said along the lines that the older you get there's something every year that takes something away from you. It's been a while since I heard an old person speak some truth that resonated.
Edit: I just now noticed that this probably didn't help with you feeling overwhelmed. Apologies, I'm such a misfit at times.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, Life sucks, BlueWidow and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
While I was waiting in the sitting room at the hospital for my MRI earlier, there was this old lady whom was talking and she said along the lines that the older you get there's something every year that takes something away from you. It's been a while since I heard an old person speak some truth that resonated.
Edit: I just now noticed that this probably didn't help with you feeling overwhelmed. Apologies, I'm such a misfit at times.

No its ok. What you said is true. Older people and people generally sugarcoat life but this one told some truth. We lose many thing then die because of how life and time deteriorate everything.
Don't worry you didnt made me feel worse. Also what I wrote can be applied for many people here and how life is overwhelming them. I was describing the feelings somehow.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo and Circles
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I think many of us live in a 's state of perpetually being overwhelmed. It's exhausting. And it all accumulates as you get older. Our reward for survival appears to be more suffering!

Reactions: azucaramargo and Circles