• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chaoticbpd

Chaoticbpd

Feb 11, 2020
I am feeling impulsive and have an intense wave of wanting to die right in this moment as quickly as possible as a result I have cut my arms which is something I do regularly that I am not proud of. I wanted to do this properly I wanted to plan everything make sure everything was in place and that I had decided on a method that would work but I just want to die now. I've only just started my planning I am no where near having everything worked out but I can't bear this I almost reached for the paracetamol in a desperate bid but I've taken enough 'overdoses' with paracetamol as a teenager to understand the consequences of that I don't know what to do

• Hugs
Reactions: k75 and Intelligent Ape
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm sorry I know how it feels. I just want the pain to stop but then call it survival instinct or whatever I don't want to create more and that's a very real possibility so it's a good thing sometimes if it stops me doing something else I'm going to regret. Sleep. That's what I do.

Reactions: k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I am feeling impulsive and have an intense wave of wanting to die right in this moment as quickly as possible as a result I have cut my arms which is something I do regularly that I am not proud of. I wanted to do this properly I wanted to plan everything make sure everything was in place and that I had decided on a method that would work but I just want to die now. I've only just started my planning I am no where near having everything worked out but I can't bear this I almost reached for the paracetamol in a desperate bid but I've taken enough 'overdoses' with paracetamol as a teenager to understand the consequences of that I don't know what to do
I'm so sorry. I understand this struggle well, and I'm glad you asked for help. Impulsive urges are scary and difficult to deal with alone. Has anything happened to bring it on?

When I'm feeling like this, posting and talking helps. Also, sleep. The way I see it, if I force myself to sleep (or at least lie in bed and not get up), I'm safe and not up harming myself.

@SettOne1994 Self harm is nothing to laugh at. They are hurting and trying to cope. They are also struggling to not act impulsively, so why the hell would you direct them to hang themselves??

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Please talk to us when you need to.....
Hope you are feeling a little better.....

:heart:

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Are you ok? Do you need medical attention for the cutting, or you can take care of it yourself?

Chaoticbpd

Chaoticbpd

Feb 11, 2020
I just wanted to say Thankyou to everyone. I attempted to ctb shortly after this and failed which I can only take as it's not my time yet and I wasn't thinking rationally x

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and LMLN