• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I feel most of the time people ignore me. It leads me to be a people pleaser. Pay attention to me! I put up with a lot of crap. My friends vent about their problems and I care and give help and love. But when it comes to me? No one seems to care about me. Ignore my problems. I don't get sympathy.

Even with my own family. Today my mom got mad at me for not putting away laundry. I feel ignored when I mention again how I have lack of focus (unmedicated ADHD). I feel useless.

I made a joke about how Trump chose Vance as a running mate so they only have to change two letters and I was ignored. Then 20 minutes later my sister sends me something of someone saying the same joke. 'I just said this 20 minutes ago and no one said anything' 'oh I wasn't listening'.

I have anorexia and I was having a good day the other day. I ate oatmeal and a breakfast sandwich for breakfast. Salad for lunch. Mac and cheese for dinner. Then I went to a sporting event with my sister and had fries and a hot dog. Then on the way home had a mini bag of chips.

My sister: 'haven't you eaten enough?'

I don't feel like people hate me. No, I feel like they don't care enough to hate me. They just don't care.

I feel unloveable and useless and I can't do anything right and no one cares and what's the point.

I'm probably not going to get the promotion at work and then I'll be stuck and they'll outsource our jobs to another country to save money and then I'll lose my job.

What's the point, really.

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2, Traveller12724 and rebelnow111
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
Indifference is so much worse than outright hatred for sure, when people don't even care enough to hate you, well that's a special kind of low, I am so sorry it seems to be the case for you my friend, I understand your pain.

• Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and 1043169