Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Feeling significantly worse today, it might be a good idea if I don't stick around.

I feel worse all the time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tmbass, artificial_ineptness, makethepainstop and 13 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
My suicidal feelings are really strong. Every time I remember something horrible someone did to me they get worse. I couldn't sleep last night. I'll miss my cats.
When people were (edit: nevermind). Maybe I wouldn't have to be here at all then, still suffering. I'd be at peace. I just want to die right now.
Why do pro-lifers keep making things more and more difficult? I shouldn't even be alive right now. I feel dead inside.
Anhedonia is terrible too. I don't feel anything good, but I carry on being alive.
I miss D and R, I wish I could join them.
Noone cares about me.
I feel sad.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Need2BFree, makethepainstop, ClownMe and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does seem as though in this life as time goes on things usually just get worse and cause us to suffer more. It's such a cruel existence after all where is there is no real relief from ourselves and our thoughts.

Other people can certainly just create more suffering and cause more harm and I'm also frustrated by the fact that we live in a world focused on prolonging our misery until we die from old age rather than letting people be at peace. I understand wanting to be at rest, to me it does sound ideal being free from this life for all eternity.
I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Suicidebydeath and newave3
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Thanks. I feel so miserable FC.

• Hugs
Reactions: Need2BFree, outatime_85, Sick of it all and 3 others
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
My suicidal feelings are really strong. Every time I remember something horrible someone did to me they get worse. I couldn't sleep last night. I'll miss my cats.
When people were (edit: nevermind). Maybe I wouldn't have to be here at all then, still suffering. I'd be at peace. I just want to die right now.
Why do pro-lifers keep making things more and more difficult? I shouldn't even be alive right now. I feel dead inside.
Anhedonia is terrible too. I don't feel anything good, but I carry on being alive.
Noone cares about me.
I feel sad.
Why do you feel hated? It's like you want to say something but are holding back… this is a safe place, you can say what you're feeling and going through…

Who are D and R? Sometimes it really does help to just let it all out…

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: makethepainstop, outatime_85 and CTB Dream
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Noone cares about me.
I feel sad.
I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I'm experiencing the same right now for the past couple weeks. I'm remembering awful things people have said and done to me more vividly and more and more often every day, I cannot do anything anymore without those memories being triggered. I've gone from being able to sleep due to sleep meds, to only being able to sleep 2-3 hours a day this week. I've also gone a couple days without sleep 2 times in past 2 weeks. It's just so difficult to sleep and to be awake, both states suck to be in.

It truly is tortue to go through all of this, but know that you are not alone, we understand and we care about you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow, Sick of it all, CTB Dream and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Sorry feel this life cruel make suffer, real hope peace remember real care love you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowillow, Sick of it all and Suicidebydeath
Leemel

Leemel

Sep 30, 2022
If it helps I don't hate you.

• Love
Reactions: Hollowillow and Sick of it all
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Feeling significantly worse today, it might be a good idea if I don't stick around.

I feel worse all the time.
I'm sorry and I hope you'll feel better. I was missing you & just checked if you replied my PM but not yet. Take your time but knkw that I don't hate you, I like you, I hope you don't hate me. Today I saw lots of bullying... Did they hurt you too? I "ignore" 3 people now. The last one mocked that some people reply every post. I never will reply him again. But I look forward to see you. Pamper yourself 🌸
Noone cares about me.
I feel sad.
Aww... Try to eat a warm meal. Veggies & meat... Or break an egg in salted water, instant soup. It will give you strength to cope with stress. I take 5 pills of 1g of vitamin C and a magnesium... To calm me. B to heal my brain. Extra B 12.

I'm sad I lost a friend... But we still have some *hugs*

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, onlyanimalsaregood, emgrl and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Today I had muscle cramps in both of my legs when trying to sleep, they went dead with pain, so I could barely move, and I couldn't sleep or rest either because of the pain. I wanted to sleep, but I was also cold, so I dragged myself around on two legs that were stiff and cramping. Usually cramp wears off after a few minutes, but I was getting sympathetic echo pain, each time it cramped it set itself off again. So it took a few hours for the pain to wear off, after that my legs were dead and stiff and ached but I was able to sit down and wait for them to recover. Still cold & sleepy, I hope my legs don't cramp up again when I try to sleep again. I'm not sure what caused the cramps in the first place, there are multiple possibilities. It might be from using too many covers to try and stay warm.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567