• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShaiOne007

ShaiOne007

Dec 10, 2021
I feel dead inside. I feel extreme apathy and lethargy. Might anyone have advice or suggestions?
*best wishes*

• Hugs
Reactions: Sanva, Crazy4u, LADY007 and 2 others
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
Dolphins

• Informative
Reactions: Sanva and whatevs
S

someonelse

Jan 28, 2022
I feel the same way. I wish I had an answer. People often tell me to go outside for a walk but even that is hard. Although admittedly I've never felt WORSE after going outside I'm just not miraculously better. I wish I had an answer for you. Are there things that used to make you happy that you can revisit? A favorite movie or maybe you have a close friend you can talk to?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ShaiOne007, Crazy4u and SadVegan
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not have any advice apart from sleeping as much as possible. I feel worse when I get less sleep. I feel like I have already died in a way but I am still breathing. I am always extremely tired. I'm sorry you are going through this. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: ShaiOne007 and yive
ShaiOne007

ShaiOne007

Dec 10, 2021
I feel the same way. I wish I had an answer. People often tell me to go outside for a walk but even that is hard. Although admittedly I've never felt WORSE after going outside I'm just not miraculously better. I wish I had an answer for you. Are there things that used to make you happy that you can revisit? A favorite movie or maybe you have a close friend you can talk to?
I'm gonna try playing Sims again (old obsession), but I'm having a hard time finding time. Thank you for the suggestions!
I do not have any advice apart from sleeping as much as possible. I feel worse when I get less sleep. I feel like I have already died in a way but I am still breathing. I am always extremely tired. I'm sorry you are going through this. I wish you the best.
I'm trying sleep too. Maybe we could commit to doing something we like, or used to like. 🤷🏻‍♀️
*all the love*