cowbain

cowbain

teach me empathy
Jul 16, 2019
I fucking hate my life with a passion but I don't even know if suicide is the answer. I also feel like living isn't the answer either. I need help but I feel like no help is available. I've tried, it failed, I'm tired. This feels like hell at this point and as time passes it just gets worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: SunnyPotato, disabledandhopeless, Hanzo and 1 other person
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I feel you. What help have you tried and failed at? If you don't mind me asking, you don't have to say if you don't want to.

Reactions: SunnyPotato, Spitfire and GoodPersonEffed
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Reactions: Ybother, overcomingfear, SunnyPotato and 1 other person
SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
this sure is some relatable content, I hope you can find the answers you're looking for. If you do, fill me in pls :')

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I fucking hate my life with a passion but I don't even know if suicide is the answer. I also feel like living isn't the answer either. I need help but I feel like no help is available. I've tried, it failed, I'm tired. This feels like hell at this point and as time passes it just gets worse.
I feel like its better to not watch your life go to shit, that depressive feeling will consume everything you enjoy if you let it, making you into something of a husk that gets by on pathetic attempts at trying to feel happy again. Its a awful process.

• Love
Reactions: Ybother and foxdie
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I think the question at hand is the classic question - whether you prefer existence or non-existence. It sounds like living is painful for you and you feel helpless to change it; like there is no path to enjoying existence. You also didn't say that you didn't want non-existence; you said you didn't want suicide. Is it the method of death in particular that concerns you? If you were diagnosed with a terminal illness tomorrow, would it comfort you?

Reactions: foxdie