• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

weexer815lover

Jun 13, 2024
Idk how 2 explain it but I've had like an insane abnormal fear of god 4 years idk what 2 do abt it bc that's the only reason im not dead yet. I'm scared that it's not gna b js nothingness I'm scared it's gna be something more than that n I don't want that I don't want reincarnation I js wanna have peace idk why that's always been such a hard thing I'm js so sick of every1 Nobdoy comes 2 me except when they want somehting n ur fucjing kills me I every1 says it gets better but it doesn't I js want it all 2 end and I don't know how 2 n I don't know who 2 ask I keep posting the same shit but I'm so lost

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr and set0553
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
"Fear of God" is a very powerful motivator for sure.. I've had the same thoughts, like what if hell is real, or eternal punishment, and all that? Its held me back before also. But then think that if God created us, and knows every thought, and what we're gonna do (our destiny) before we even do, then how can any of us be held accountable for our actions in the end? Its all confusing.. but think if im a good person, who cares about others, and try my best to do the right thing, I doubt very much ill be reincarnated or suffer endlessly in some burning hell punishment. But there's just no way of knowing til after the fact.. but getting to thinking, which is worse? Hell here, right now, or hell in some unknown afterlife..

Reactions: jusbug and weexer815lover
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
It is not abnormal, you have belief. I am an atheist myself, and it is still difficult to cbt because of that survival instinct. but i'm sorry you're feeling this way, that you are suffering. if it helps you can let it out on here. many of us are suffering too.

Reactions: artemisdusk and weexer815lover