• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

saddo

Apr 22, 2023
I'm not frightened of dying - that's the good bit but I don't trust myself to get it right. I don't wanna end up in a worse state than I am now, like paralysed or brain damaged or something. How do you get over that to actually do it?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and lynnschronicles
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I'm not frightened of dying - that's the good bit but I don't trust myself to get it right. I don't wanna end up in a worse state than I am now, like paralysed or brain damaged or something. How do you get over that to actually do it?
This frightens me as well, I failed one attempt and this time around I want a successful attempt. Sorry I was not much help.

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles
M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
Dying becomes more scary when you realize how you could die, like choking on your own vomit or spit.

Death isn't frightening, but suffocation is. Catch my drift?

What we all want is a peaceful passing. What we should say is passing away doesn't scare us.

Unless suffocation truly doesn't frighten you. I was the same way until it hit me I can end up getting murdered while a bum in the streets

Now I want to make sure my death is at my own hands.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36