Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
One of the reasons why I have always believed that I have autism (in fact, I am in the process of diagnosis) is the lack of empathy, I do not know what to say in certain situations and sometimes I say things that I should not say. I do it without realizing it, sometimes I realize it but a long time later, when I remember it and analyze it more rationally.

When this happens, some people get mad at me, and it's normal. This further increases my loneliness and even makes me constantly afraid of this happening when I talk to someone.

Does anyone else happen to you?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ThreeWords, mediocre, draw a circle and 3 others
FranCanSee

FranCanSee

Jun 9, 2020
This often happens to me, but swear i can't control it, and i don't really mean it.

People's words cut like knives, sometimes...

Many hugs to all of us :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Eren
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
For me I always end up overthink everything I said/did in front of people that is even slightly weird/harsh regardless if it's justified or not. I'm not diagnosed with anything but I have a lot of anxiety tendencies so maybe that's why. Lately I talked less to people because I'm afraid that I talk too much about nothing to them.... even though I love talking a lot. I understand that people might not want to listen, I would be annoyed too sometimes. But yeah, I'm always afraid of being judged or secretly hated.

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
It's really awful, I feel like everyone hates me and that I deserve it for saying things I shouldn't. Autism and OCD is a bad combination