• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I love Kurumi (Date A Live) to the point I would die for her.

Saved someone 204 times, extremely loyal and she relived the same day..

Also seductive and maniplative, but holds no bad intentions through her actions

(one of the best anti-heros in anime, IMO)

is it weird to like anime girls though??

It;s amazing how much anime is becoming mainstream

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No offense, of course ;).

I don't have a specific opinion on this.
Personally, I have never felt much romantic feelings towards a fictional character.
Of course, I have no problem with you having a different approach.
Many lonely people look for solutions in fictional worlds.
Of course, not only such people.

A lot of people on this forum have anime avatars.
I think there are a lot of people like you.
Personally, I have never been a fan of anime.
However, I wanted to start.
I was thinking of starting with "Attack on Titan", but I can't seem to motivate myself.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Is it weird to like anime girls? Depends on what you mean by like, lol. Finding inspiration in a fictional character, expressing opinions about stories, and identifying qualities you'd like to find in a partner are perfectly fine, just don't let yourself start conflating fiction with reality.

That out of the way, I've got plenty of best girl opinions haha. I like romance and drama shows so I'll often decide on who I think best girl is before the end.

MyNameIsRavi

MyNameIsRavi

ughweeeee
Apr 26, 2024
i don't really know if I've ever had a romantic attachment to a fictional character, but i suppose Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh is probably the most I've been attached to a fictional character. I guess i just like her because she's seen as someone cool or scary but is just genuinely gentle on the inside and wants to identify with that side of her and something about that reasonates with me. She's been my goto pfp for maybe 5-6 years at this point? maybe i like her so much because i can identify with her just enough to see myself being her, but can/will never have the friends or education or looks she has. maybe in a weird sense i wish i was her, or at least be close with her. idk. maybe i'm overthinking this.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Idc for waifus but this has always been the best anime girl
IMG 9667

Reactions: sserafim