• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Dear All,

Have noticed today that the textboxes for composing posts and private messages seem to sometimes vanish, and only return periodically after multiple reloads of the page.

Staff have advised this is a technical PHP issue with the site, and that they are aware of it.

I personally don't have any solution for it other than reloading the page. Perhaps a hard reload (typically holding Shift while clicking Reload in your browser) might be even better.

Please note that when reloading a page, especially in privacy-oriented browsers such as Tor, the contents you had previously typed in a text area may not be automatically saved and restored, and you may lose the message you had already composed. For that reason, it is always safest to compose lengthy posts in a separate program like Notepad, or at the very least to copy them from the browser and paste them into Notepad before reloading a page.

–Autumnal

• Love
Reactions: TAW122, Aap, Saed and 3 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Image loading has been iffy for a couple of days,too.
For example,images load in the post,then vanish,or when clicking upon the thumbnail to view the full image,lead to an image symbol.
Difficult to explain. Will try to grab screenshots if it happens again.
ETA:After clicking to view an attached image in a post. This happens.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718-074901_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-074901_Chrome.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Thanks a ton guys ... I thought it was some issue with my phone or a/c settings. I must have checked my settings atleast a dozen times to resolve the issue. I even downloaded a new browser to see if it was some browser problem. Good its resolved now .. :smiling:

• Love
Reactions: Saed and autumnal
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Thanks for making this post! I got really sad and thought I somehow lost post privileges and mods didn't let me know? I'm glad I'm wrong.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and autumnal
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is a good post, and yes, for lengthy posts or threads, I oftenly use a separate word processor to (temporarily) store my message and hide it away until I'm ready to post it. This solves the problem of losing your progress of the post you want to make. I would take it one step further (and this is just personal preference based on personal circumstances), by naming and putting the file somewhere where it isn't suspicious. While I don't have snoopers about, I always take every precaution (even if overkill) when doing anything CTB or taboo related. You can never be too careful with these things, especially given how society still views the topic of death, suicide, right-to-die, self-determination, etc. Also, I do delete my files after I'm done, which means any laymen user would not even have any suspicion on things going on.

Anyways, back to your point, yes this is a good resource and good suggestion.

Reactions: autumnal