• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AntiBan

Jan 19, 2019
Something i can buy at the pharmacy store or something, a quick and painless and almost 100% success rate.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Something i can buy at the pharmacy store or something, a quick and painless and almost 100% success rate.
You aren't going to find anything like this at the pharmacy. ODing on pills rarely works and often causes really bad long term damage for a failed attempt. If you live in the US your best bet is probably SN. Its obtainable in other countries but here it is bought easily through non shady ways

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
A

AntiBan

Jan 19, 2019
Im not ordering from le darkweb. A rope is scary and long process.
You aren't going to find anything like this at the pharmacy. ODing on pills rarely works and often causes really bad long term damage for a failed attempt. If you live in the US your best bet is probably SN.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
Cant even kill myself..its like they want me to suffer.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Im not ordering from le darkweb. A rope is scary and long process.

Cant even kill myself..its like they want me to suffer.
You don't need darkweb to buy SN in most countries. Its a little more controlled in Europe but people seem to get it easily

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I suggest you read through the resource list. It's against the rules to give tips on how to CTB here, if you go to the resources you will find pages and pages of info. You will find nothing at a pharmacy or store that is not incredibly painful, may not even kill you, will definitely leave you with disabilities, and may take 1-2 weeks to even die if you do.

• Love
Reactions: issyishere, Sensei, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
There is no easy way out. All of them are hard to accomplish.
Just take a look at the resources section and see what's suitable for you.

I'm sorry you wanna leave this world.

Wish you the best with whatever decision you make!

• Love
Reactions: Hurt, SadRat, virginiawoolf86 and 7 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Posts like this make me laugh!
If there was "a quick and painless and almost 100% success rate.", don't you think we'd all be using that method, instead of researching different methods on this forum?

Reactions: SadRat, AutoTap, justsad&done and 8 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Posts like this make me laugh!
If there was "a quick and painless and almost 100% success rate.", don't you think we'd all be using that method, instead of researching different methods on this forum?
sad but true

Reactions: AutoTap, issyishere, Kruger and 2 others
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
On this you're probably going to have to rely on doing research within the resource section. We aren't specifically allowed to throw a method and way of carrying it out at you. Possibly why they offer the resources for self research and knowing that all is available for a very well informed and thought out decision, no matter what is chosen. I hope this is at least slightly helpful. I've browsed through and there is a slew of info available, while anything not largely detailed you should be able to find your way to.

Reactions: AutoTap, Seul, Sensei and 2 others
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
We aren't specifically allowed to throw a method and way of carrying it out at you.
I didn't know this. But it's a good question by OP. There should be something within the pharmacy to shut us down.

Reactions: FuneralCry
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I didn't know this. But it's a good question by OP. There should be something within the pharmacy to shut us down.
There already is, but those are prescription only, for that very reason.

Reactions: TattiQueen
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Definitely a good question, I would think so too. From what I understand like generals aren't prohibited, just specifically telling someone what to do and how to achieve ctb.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There should be quick painless methods for those who are suffering intensely. However Millions of people have done cbt so it can't be that hard really?

TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
There should be quick painless methods for those who are suffering intensely. However Millions of people have done cbt so it can't be that hard really?
There are, although they take preparation, both mentally and physically. It really isn't something you can just jump into blindly, or at least you wouldn't want to. Not everything is a sure bet.

Reactions: SadRat and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Think of the repercussions of making drugs available without prescription, drugs strong enough to kill, quick and painlessly. Think of the young girls who have been dumped by 'the love of their life', who instantly believe their lives aren't worth living any more... where do they go? Straight to the pharmacy for something to kill themselves. Do you REALLY think ctb drugs should be easily available?

Last edited:
Reactions: SadRat, issyishere, neverever and 1 other person
happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
"No shortcuts to success" :-)

This question from someone who's member here for almost two years is bit of a surprise. May I know whether you tried any methods?

Reactions: justsad&done and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
How do you measure "suffering intensely"?

Reactions: SadRat and AutoTap
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
How do you measure "suffering intensely"?
People who have diseases for years (physical or mental) and they have tried treatment to get better if there is any and there is no result. Suicide pills should only be available to people who meet a certain criteria, same as the criteria for assisted dying.
I think people with horrific diseases like chronic pain or severe tinnitus should get something like this.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, AutoTap, rabbithole and 3 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
People who have diseases for years (physical or mental) and they have tried treatment to get better if there is any and there is no result. Suicide pills should only be available to people who meet a certain criteria, same as the criteria for assisted dying.
I think people with horrific diseases like chronic pain or severe tinnitus should get something like this.
Yes, I agree

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Think of the repercussions of making drugs available without prescription, drugs strong enough to kill, quick and painlessly. Think of the young girls who have been dumped by 'the love of their life', who instantly believe their lives aren't worth living any more... where do they go? Straight to the pharmacy for something to kill themselves. Do you REALLY think ctb drugs should be easily available?
I agree it's a slippery slope.
Didn't a court ruling allowed dignitas to offer their services to those with mental conditions.

If you have the means and are willing to drink yourself stupid you can get cirrhosis of the liver. I've seen dignitas do it for one person who falsely claimed she had cirrhosis of the liver.

She went to her doctor saying I need help with getting on welfare and would he help her with such a diagnosis he did and gave her reports which she took to dignitas to off herself. The doctor in question committed suicide when the case hit the media.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
She went to her doctor saying I need help with getting on welfare and would he help her with such a diagnosis he did and gave her reports which she took to dignitas to off herself. The doctor in question committed suicide when the case hit the media.
:O WOW! He should've known better than to just take a patient's word for it. That's shocking!

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
:O WOW! He should've known better than to just take a patient's word for it. That's shocking!
That's why my doctor fears me. He knows I had previously attempted so his very wary of anything I go to him about and wants any new medication request to come through my consultant.

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Something like this doesn't exist, otherwise we would all be using it lol

Reactions: SadRat, Skathon and FuneralCry
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Wait for a country to declare war, travel to a place where it'll be bombed by the US or Russia, stand at ground zero waiting to be vaporized by a nuclear bomb.

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
There is no easy way out. All of them are hard to accomplish.
Just take a look at the resources section and see what's suitable for you.

I'm sorry you wanna leave this world.

Wish you the best with whatever decision you make!
Do you consider SN method to be hard to accomplish?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Do you consider SN method to be hard to accomplish?
It takes a lot to have the guts to drink it and there is risk of permanent brain damage.
Also, in some countries (like mine) it's hard to get SN.
Anyway, it seems SN and partial hanging are the most frequent methods people use.

Reactions: justsad&done
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
It takes a lot to have the guts to drink it and there is risk of permanent brain damage.
Also, in some countries (like mine) it's hard to get SN.
Anyway, it seems SN and partial hanging are the most frequent methods people use.
There is a risk with anything. Especially when we are discussing ways to suicide.
But with all do respect, I have not read or heard about brain damage in relation to SN. Have you read this here or some place else?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
There is a risk with anything. Especially when we are discussing ways to suicide.
But with all do respect, I have not read or heard about brain damage in relation to SN. Have you read this here or some place else?
I'm not sure of it either but I've read on some threads about it. Maybe I'm too scared of brain damage and see it everywhere lol

• Hugs
Reactions: justsad&done
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
I'm not sure of it either but I've read on some threads about it. Maybe I'm too scared of brain damage and see it everywhere lol
I understand what you're saying. It's like this constant dilemma swimming around in my head. Want to CTB. But don't want to fail - and maybe have things worse off.
But I think other methods would have more of a risk of brain damage than sn.

• Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, WornOutLife and AutoTap
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Honestly I'm starting to think the fastest, easiest, and most painless way besides stuff like N would be to put gun in mouth and hit the brain stem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Life is pointless, FuneralCry, Skathon and 2 others