• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

suffocation

suffocation

Mar 15, 2019
I wanted to give me an opinion on this situation, since I was very young I spend a lot of bad, sad things etc, my family never got interested, it is more I spend most of my time smoking tobacco in my room, weed or lcd, I drug seeing as Nobody cares how I destroy myself knowing that I can not get out of that, but I'm not addicted to drugs, I'm a depressive shit, I'm all hurt, cut, now days I spit blood two and three times a day, anyone he cares how I always look for him on the internet because the truth is that my health does not matter to me so much as to go to the doctor, a few days ago my sister was hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital for almost bleeding to cuts, no one cares, that is my point, society is losing, there is no empathy, there is nothing, everything is nothing, if you die, it does not matter, you are just a lost memory, I do not hate the world, I hate the people who inhabit it, I hate religion, I am an anarchist whole, I can not believe anything, thanks for reading, live and change your thinking and that of others, if not only they are a body without a soul and suicide does not matter. 19 years

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles and Honigwaffel