• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I keep getting into a cycle of false hope. I'll start preparing plans to ctb but for some reason my brain will convince me that I'm being overdramatic and things will get better, i simply just need to get my life together. But then reality hits and I realise things will never change, so I plan to ctb but, just like previously, the same voice keeps trying to give me a false sense of hope. And I know I want to ctb, there is no reason to have hope because whenever I do have it, I'm proven wrong time and time again. I want to get rid of this voice but i'm unsure how to :(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: auniqueusername669, Leo, loopylou and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I have false hope as regards my fate too.
I mean, things could be really GREAT if I really wanted to but unfortunately....depression ends up kicking my ass.

I'm fed up with this eternal cycle. For this reason, I'll probably ctb soon.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol and Spiral
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Seems to me that hope can be ,and so often is, a very cruel thing.

Reactions: loopylou, sorella santini, Polly and 2 others
Daveyjones

Daveyjones

Do you fear death?
Dec 20, 2020
I keep getting into a cycle of false hope. I'll start preparing plans to ctb but for some reason my brain will convince me that I'm being overdramatic and things will get better, i simply just need to get my life together. But then reality hits and I realise things will never change, so I plan to ctb but, just like previously, the same voice keeps trying to give me a false sense of hope. And I know I want to ctb, there is no reason to have hope because whenever I do have it, I'm proven wrong time and time again. I want to get rid of this voice but i'm unsure how to :(
I 100% relate, I'm literally in the same cycle currently. I keep telling myself to find something but nothing ever comes to mind and back to square one.
I have false hope as regards my fate too.
I mean, things could be really GREAT if I really wanted to but unfortunately....depression ends up kicking my ass.
I wish I could relate but I feel the opposite. Even if I want them to be great I don't feel they ever will be.

• Hugs
Reactions: kindawannacrylol and WornOutLife
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Did you read my mind? xD
My brain does the exact same thing and I have to keep reminding myself of the facts, so I don't string myself along with false hope. I don't know if the voice can go away. I just try to ignore mine now, but I don't have much control over it, like....2 weeks ago I enrolled in an online micro course to improve my employability, why did I do that when I know that I want to ctb? My brain is an idiot. Anyway I passed the course, and then I put money aside for my ctb kit *facepalm*

Reactions: kindawannacrylol
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I have to keep reminding myself that my situation is hopeless, which it is, and then hopefully (pun intended), I'll muster up the courage to ctb.

Reactions: loopylou