• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
In past couple days another member shared a video of a girl who survived a gunshot to head suicide. Just thought to add on to that, to further spread awareness

Here is a HORRIBLE case of a man who had a failed shotgun to head suicide. Warning - it is pretty graphic video

LINK: https://watchpeopledie.tv/post/36/steaming-after-a-failed-suicide

I believe both of them made a mistake by aiming it from under the chin. For those considering similar methods, make sure to do proper research. Last thing you want is to even make your life 100 times worst in a blink of an eye, when CTB was suppose to be the way out of your current problems

Here is the News link to this story as well: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/15200321/man-blows-off-jaw-nose-shotgun-trying-kill-himself/

This frustrates me that assisted suicide is not more available to those suffering, so poor people like them need to resort to these solutions

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: ThroughTheLight, Introspector, Unbearable97 and 15 others
F

FuneralGrey

Oct 12, 2022
I haven't and almost certainly won't watch the video, but I agree that it's terrible that people have to resort to these kinds of violent and risky methods.

I've done a quick search of the Internet but can't find what I'm looking for: there used to be a blogger, a neurosurgeon I believe, who had made a couple of posts about how to properly shoot yourself. I can't remember whether or not he gave serious answers, but I certainly remember he seemed to have a good sense of humour. He was tired of operating on people who had survived the initial gun shot wound but ended up with life-altering, devastating consequences ; many of whom went on to ctb anyway. I can see how that would be exhausting.

I'll try to find and link his blog if I can.

Reactions: myusername890, ctvunny, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
killmekillu3

killmekillu3

Dec 17, 2023
Jesus this is just sad..

Reactions: Celerity, myusername890, Waterfall500 and 1 other person
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
"I believe both of them made a mistake by aiming it from under the chin"

That is the most common way that people so tragically fail, especially with a shotgun which should be foolproof if properly used.

I won't watch the videos.

• Informative
Reactions: Celerity, KatzeK4, ctvunny and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I haven't and almost certainly won't watch the video, but I agree that it's terrible that people have to resort to these kinds of violent and risky methods.

I've done a quick search of the Internet but can't find what I'm looking for: there used to be a blogger, a neurosurgeon I believe, who had made a couple of posts about how to properly shoot yourself. I can't remember whether or not he gave serious answers, but I certainly remember he seemed to have a good sense of humour. He was tired of operating on people who had survived the initial gun shot wound but ended up with life-altering, devastating consequences ; many of whom went on to ctb anyway. I can see how that would be exhausting.

I wonder if there is any violation of the Hippocrtic Oath in him doing this.

13_reasons

13_reasons

Mar 11, 2022

Any updates? I'm keen to check this out- it's not my chosen method, but it sounds like an interesting read

S

Shetly

Jan 4, 2024
Now that I have seen this video, I have officially decided that I will not use a firearm in a ctb. :ohhhh: :ohhhh:
But if you use a firearm you should do it properly.

16823067826035872.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: Loner, Introspector, BrainShower and 2 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
In past couple days another member shared a video of a girl who survived a gunshot to head suicide. Just thought to add on to that, to further spread awareness

Here is a HORRIBLE case of a man who had a failed shotgun to head suicide. Warning - it is pretty graphic video

I believe both of them made a mistake by aiming it from under the chin. For those considering similar methods, make sure to do proper research. Last thing you want is to even make your life 100 times worst in a blink of an eye, when CTB was suppose to be the way out of your current problems

Here is the News link to this story as well: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/15200321/man-blows-off-jaw-nose-shotgun-trying-kill-himself/

This frustrates me that assisted suicide is not more available to those suffering, so poor people like them need to resort to these solutions
are you sure it was cuz they shot under the chin? or through the mouth?
Now that I have seen this video, I have officially decided that I will not use a firearm in a ctb. :ohhhh: :ohhhh:
well I assume he put it under the chin and not through the mouth but idk im also scared

Reactions: Unknown21
NotOurFriend

NotOurFriend

Jan 9, 2024
Jesus fucking Christ.
I thought how can you survive with half your head blown of. So I checked, damn that was a mistake. Well luckily I never considered guns as an Option.

S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024

Search James Vance and Judas Priest together. That one happened in the 1980s. He survived, and it ain't pretty.

And as far the image you posted, it's correct as long as its a shotgun or at a 40 caliber hollow point. I've also seen people survive aiming the correct, but using full metal rounds that went right through their head.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I decided to watch the video and I don't know if it's worse or not as bad as I expected. On one hand, it was gorier than I imagined it'd be, but on the other hand, the injury was so bad that it doesn't even feel real.

I feel so sorry for them. Failing a ctb attempt is already bad enough, but having it result in such severe physical trauma and having a video of the aftermath being posted online (that being on the off chance he didn't consent to it) must be terrible. I hope he was able to try again and pass away peacefully or, if he decided that he wants to keep on living, is able to get a face transplant and live a good life.

Reactions: moya117
S

Shetly

Jan 4, 2024
If I understand the quick guide correctly, it is not a question of putting the gun in the mouth but of finding the right angle for the shot.
Or am I wrong?

donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024

16823067826035872.webp
Let's get a graphic for those that go inside the mouth!

Reactions: Introspector
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I decided to watch the video and I don't know if it's worse or not as bad as I expected. On one hand, it was gorier than I imagined it'd be, but on the other hand, the injury was so bad that it doesn't even feel real.

I feel so sorry for them. Failing a ctb attempt is already bad enough, but having it result in such severe physical trauma and having a video of the aftermath being posted online (that being on the off chance he didn't consent to it) must be terrible. I hope he was able to try again and pass away peacefully or, if he decided that he wants to keep on living, is able to get a face transplant and live a good life.
Its just insane even at this point, people would still try to keep him alive. Like god damn it, if a dog or cat was suffering, humans would just inject a quick shot and put it to sleep forever so it could be at peace

But for some reason, this guy is obviously suffering a 1000 times worst than an average dog / cat situation, but still would try to "rescue" him. What type of happiness or purpose in life did these "rescuers" really expect to still be possible for him after this point??

It is nothing but pure torture to still try to keep him alive. The only logical step is to inject a shot and put him to sleep forever

Reactions: ThroughTheLight, stilhavinightmares, eLdus and 12 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Its just insane even at this point, people would still try to keep him alive. Like god damn it, if a dog or cat was suffering, humans would just inject a quick shot and put it to sleep forever so it could be at peace

But for some reason, this guy is obviously suffering a 1000 times worst than an average dog / cat situation, but still would try to "rescue" him. What type of happiness or purpose in life did these "rescuers" really expect to still be possible for him after this point??

It is nothing but pure torture to still try to keep him alive. The only logical step is to inject a shot and put him to sleep forever
Yeah, pro-lifers love to "save" others, even when they are clearly suffering.

You know, this whole situation could have been avoided if our society wasn't so against allowing people the right to die on their own terms. Now, thanks to them, there are a whole bunch of cases of people who have had their lives become even worse just because they can't access safe and reliable ctb methods and instead have to use riskier methods that can easily go wrong, like with the case of this poor man.

Reactions: ThroughTheLight, moya117, divinemistress36 and 2 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023

I knew a girl that shot herself in the chest with a 410 shotgun and lived. Fucked her up bad.

Neptunette

Neptunette

tired head, heavy eyelids
Jan 8, 2024
Fuck, that does not look real. They should have just ended his misery and finished the job for him humanely. Poor guy.

Reactions: moya117
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
Jesus, watched the video and they decided to save him?
That's not saving anymore it's just horrible, literally keeping one alive to keep suffering, and he's not even the only one.
Whoever decides to ctb through firearms, really do succeed and don't make it worse please.

Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023

16823067826035872.webp
Actually I believe the best way to do it is with the muzzle in your mouth! Here's a really good anatomical diagram that at the very least shows where the "happy spot" is. I would recommend reading the firearms thread in the resource compilation thread on SaSu, but I'll just sum up that I believe you're supposed to tilt upwards approximately 30 degrees because then it'll travel through the Medulla Oblongata aka the brainstem, causing near-instantaneous death.

GettyImages-1092334754-fd0644493b3148288970e38fd26aead0.jpg

You can see the medulla labeled in this diagram, so you can kind of estimate where exactly you should be aiming. Please be careful about what information you take! I would take mine with a grain of salt as I'm not entirely sure, but I believe I've read before on SaSu that the desired angle is 30 degrees, and the firearms thread talks about the medulla oblongata being your desired target.

Here's another source https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms which describes other different aiming methods. Definitely do some research into this!!

Reactions: Introspector and pthnrdnojvsc
Lake

Lake

Dec 4, 2023
Call me what you like, but, I couldn't help but laugh- uncontrollably.

How cursed do you have to be to survive that shit? 🤣

Sick, cosmic joke.

I'd likely just bash my head into whatever was closest to finish the job.

Reactions: H25pital Order
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I understand this is a suicide forum, however also want to add I don't want to encourage anyone to suicide / harm themselves for the wrong reasons. But here is a video of how to do it correctly:

VIDEO:

Once again, feels a bit awkward to share it. Not sure how to explain it, but somewhat of a guilty feeling. But since we're on this topic, and its a public video / information anyways, so theres the video

Sucks life has brought us all to this point. Hope we will all eventually find our way and light in this complicated world

Reactions: divinemistress36
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I understand this is a suicide forum, however also want to add I don't want to encourage anyone to suicide / harm themselves for the wrong reasons. But here is a video of how to do it correctly:

VIDEO:

Once again, feels a bit awkward to share it. Not sure how to explain it, but somewhat of a guilty feeling. But since we're on this topic, and its a public video / information anyways, so theres the video

Sucks life has brought us all to this point. Hope we will all eventually find our way and light in this complicated world

Budd Dwyer isn't a great example tbh. He was successful, but probably mostly because of how powerful the gun was and some luck too.

You don't really want to be in a panicked and rushed state when doing something like this. You need to be calm with no external distractions. It's unlikely that Dwyer got a direct hit on the brainstem, but likely still did enough damage to succeed. The same is true of the Ronnie mcnutt video, he got a bit lucky (thankfully) but I would not be recommending anyone to follow their methods, because there were flaws in what they did.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Budd Dwyer isn't a great example tbh. He was successful, but probably mostly because of how powerful the gun was and some luck too.

You don't really want to be in a panicked and rushed state when doing something like this. You need to be calm with no external distractions. It's unlikely that Dwyer got a direct hit on the brainstem, but likely still did enough damage to succeed. The same is true of the Ronnie mcnutt video, he got a bit lucky (thankfully) but I would not be recommending anyone to follow their methods, because there were flaws in what they did.
I see. Yeah. please don't listen to me at all on this. I know nothing about gun method in the end. I'm mainly just sharing some internet videos I came across. Please do your own thorough research

Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
im more scared about the comments...why is eveyone laughing and making jokes...this makes me go into 5 y/o brain mode...its scary i want it to stop i dont want to be here ;/

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: MisterOGBongWater, iusedtobehappy, sylvey and 2 others
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I feel even more trapped after watching that.

Reactions: awaitingdeath
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
im more scared about the comments...why is eveyone laughing and making jokes...this makes me go into 5 y/o brain mode...its scary i want it to stop i dont want to be here ;/
Wpd is a terrible website full of terrible people. Dont concern yourself with those fuckers. It's really not worth it. All those people on wpd are retarded and deraged motherfuckers who either are actual psychopaths or 15 year olds who think watching gore will make them cooler.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, 4am, divinemistress36 and 3 others
C

Candysky3

Jan 27, 2024
Jesus, WTF?
What a nightmare when a CTB ends like this.

But why a shot under the chin and not through the forehead to destroy the brain?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024

VIDEO:

That looks quite peaceful

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Has anyone figured out what he did wrong in the original video? Was it cuz he placed it beneath the Jaw vertical ?

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Has anyone figured out what he did wrong in the original video? Was it cuz he placed it beneath the Jaw vertical ?
no expert but pretty sure yes, or maybe to far on the edge of the jaw not sure