PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I don't know why I won't just die. Got myself put in another hospital. Cruel cruel world.

I was feeling so excited about finally being able to be in peace, had everything ready. I drank, smoked, and took a tab or two, I can't remember everything. I carved a few holes on me so I would bleed out while I was knocked out in the bath and the next thing I know, a paramedic dragged me out of my room. Guess I started convulsing in the bath and the damn hotel room service heard me and alerted security.

I feel like shit. So fucking useless I can't even kill myself correctly. Spiraling.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: rei71, Rogue Proxy, SexyIncél and 24 others
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
You don't deserve this. God, I'm so sorry. Dying should be a lot simpler.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, PlasticFace, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
im so sorry that you couldn't make it - i hope your hospital stay isn't too long and wishing you a safe release <3

• Love
Reactions: PlasticFace, Praestat_Mori and Deathisbetter
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
This world is so evil.. all we want is peace
I wish you peace

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, PlasticFace, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Sorry, my unknown friend, sometimes life is shit … then it gets worse.

• Love
Reactions: PlasticFace and Praestat_Mori
Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
Terribly sorry, can't imagine how you feel right now. I hope that one day you can find your peace.

• Love
Zero Two

Zero Two

Jun 13, 2023
I am so sorry :( you deserve rest! You deserve to be at peace. Hope things get better for you and you can achieve whatever it is you want. <3

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. It's so incredibly difficult to leave this world in a peaceful and dignified way. I can feel with you how horrible it is to have a failed attempt and being brought into a hospital. I hope you can find peace and I wish you all the best. May you find strenth and your greatest wish become tue!

• Love
Reactions: PlasticFace
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrible what you are going through, failing ctb is exactly what I fear and I despise how it's so difficult to die in this hellish world, it disgusts me how this society is so anti-suicide. It's such a cruel punishment how we are denied the option to reliably leave this world in a peaceful way, but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Fulminare
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I'm sorry you went through this shit, what was your method?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PlasticFace and Huntfish34
Owl_07

Owl_07

Jun 28, 2023
I feel terribly sorry for you, it must be horrible to wake up in these conditions. I hope that soon you can find the peace you are looking for

• Love
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I wonder how someone feels when they "save" a person who clearly wants to die. Like the angel by their side or the demon that was assigned to make them suffer longer.

• Love
Reactions: PlasticFace and Fulminare
Yamillie

Yamillie

its all rotten anyway
Jun 28, 2023
im so sorry they did that to you, it's selfish of them to put you through more trauma when you are already suffering, i hope you do find your way to that release of all suffering

• Love
PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
I'm sorry you went through this shit, what was your method?
I don't know if I'd call it a "method", more so ne just putting shit together ig. I did some drugs, drank some alcohol, got in my feelings, and completely lost control. i slit my wrists and my thighs, carving out chunks, and got in a hot bath. The drugs were already making me woozy but the blood loss made me pass out the rest of the way. Probably would've worked too if it wasn't for my "savior".

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Unknown21 and SexyIncél
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I don't know if I'd call it a "method", more so ne just putting shit together ig. I did some drugs, drank some alcohol, got in my feelings, and completely lost control. i slit my wrists and my thighs, carving out chunks, and got in a hot bath. The drugs were already making me woozy but the blood loss made me pass out the rest of the way. Probably would've worked too if it wasn't for my "savior".
You're a brave man, i wish you to find the ideal method for you and find your peace and get out from this cruel world.

• Love