NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
Aside from (and including) other drugs, what can be taken with F to enhance it in any way? Is it good enough to OD on it's own or could this have the potential to go wrong and take a long time or induce a great amount of suffering?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4993, Terminated and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
It is typically fatal on its own.

Reactions: Hennessy, Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
It is definitely fatal by itself if you ingest enough of it. If you wanna be sure, take some benzos and alcohol with it.

Reactions: Hennessy, Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Terminated

Terminated

Lurkin' Gherkin
Jan 4, 2019
The way it goes with depressants like fent and other opiods if you want to fatally OD, is to mix them with other high dosages of other depressants. Or just take a lethal amount of one depressant. You'll end up either aspirating vomit or getting serious respiratory depression, which will stop your breathing when asleep. You shouldn't feel any pain (if you get it right) as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: stellabelle, Lifeisatrap, Sickman75 and 2 others
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
I've heard it can take up to 24 hours to die in some cases, is that actually true? Even if unconscious that would greatly increase my chance of someone checking in on me...

Reactions: stellabelle and Lifeisatrap
Elek

Elek

Nihil morte certius
Feb 2, 2019
F stands for fentanyl?

Reactions: stellabelle, Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Terminated

Terminated

Lurkin' Gherkin
Jan 4, 2019
F stands for fentanyl?
Generally when someone says F they mean Fent, I just assumed in this situation.

I've heard it can take up to 24 hours to die in some cases, is that actually true? Even if unconscious that would greatly increase my chance of someone checking in on me...
That would be quite unfortunate. I wouldn't choose a drug OD because it just sounds so unreliable as a method. I wanted it as my method because it sounds fun and easy, but ultimately unreliable.

Reactions: stellabelle, Lifeisatrap and Ashpac

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
If you are using time released fent patches

Reactions: stellabelle and Deleted member 4993
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times stronger than heroin. So it's a perfect choice for suicide I think. The problem is purity. If you buy it from the streets you have no guarantee how clean it is.

The ultimate way for suicide, I think, is using fentanyl patches. But those are very hard to find. Here is an article about a man who killed himself by using fentanyl patches: https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Druggist-used-pain-patches-to-end-his-life-2860267.php

Please note that he was a professional druggist, in other words an expert on these things, and he chose to use fentanyl patches for his own suicide. He had access to many different drugs and he, the professional druggist, chose fentanyl patches!

Also...just a thought: On this forum we tend to use codes for certain items, like "N" for nembutal, and now "F" for fentanyl. Why are we doing that? I think we should stop using this codes while on this website. There is no logical or good reason for using them. It will only confuse people. On other websites yes maybe, but not on this site. This is home.

Reactions: Feline, sadandneedhelp, stellabelle and 2 others
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times stronger than heroin. So it's a perfect choice for suicide I think. The problem is purity. If you buy it from the streets you have no guarantee how clean it is.

The ultimate way for suicide, I think, is using fentanyl patches. But those are very hard to find. Here is an article about a man who killed himself by using fentanyl patches: https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Druggist-used-pain-patches-to-end-his-life-2860267.php

Please note that he was a professional druggist, in other words an expert on these things, and he chose to use fentanyl patches for his own suicide. He had access to many different drugs and he, the professional druggist, chose fentanyl patches!

Also...just a thought: On this forum we tend to use codes for certain items, like "N" for nembutal, and now "F" for fentanyl. Why are we doing that? I think we should stop using this codes while on this website. There is no logical or good reason for using them. It will only confuse people. On other websites yes maybe, but not on this site. This is home.
Well even if it's not pure hopefully whatever it is will kill me. Do you know what could be given instead? For example most people who think they have done LSD have actually done 25i-nBome.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Hennessy and stellabelle
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
Well even if it's not pure hopefully whatever it is will kill me. Do you know what could be given instead? For example most people who think they have done LSD have actually done 25i-nBome.

I don't know for sure, but I think that fentanyl is so strong that even small doses will kill you. Often we hear about people dying from heroin overdoses because it was laced with fentanyl. Remember the artist Prince? He accidentally died from fentanyl overdose, so did Tom Petty.

Please beware that the police and customs really hate fentanyl, and punishment for bying, selling and keeping fentanyl is very hard. If you get caught with this they will most certainly raid your home. So be careful, my friend.

Reactions: NoChoice
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
I don't know for sure, but I think that fentanyl is so strong that even small doses will kill you. Often we hear about people dying from heroin overdoses because it was laced with fentanyl. Remember the artist Prince? He accidentally died from fentanyl overdose, so did Tom Petty.

Please beware that the police and customs really hate fentanyl, and punishment for bying, selling and keeping fentanyl is very hard. If you get caught with this they will most certainly raid your home. So be careful, my friend.
What's fentanyl? Just kidding. Thanks for the responses, I will be careful and I'm sure everything will go smooth.

Reactions: Hennessy