• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Hi everyone, I have a question. Is it worth using domperidon after the expiration date? Its expiration date expired in June this year. I plan on ctb by the end of this year. I've read that drugs can work long after their expiry date, but I don't know if it's worth the risk. I was planning to order a new one, but unfortunately the source from which I ordered it is no longer in its offer. I am also afraid that if I buy a new one, this time I will not be lucky and the services may be interested in me. Thank you for all the answers.

PS: sorry for spelling errors, but I have to use a translator.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
If it was stored in a cool and dry place, it´s not a problem. I would even use it a year later.

Reactions: Agon321
Upvote 0
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Jeśli był przechowywany w chłodnym i suchym miejscu, nie stanowi to problemu. Użyłbym go nawet rok później.
It's been sitting in my cupboard since I bought it. I only opened the cardboard box to see what it looks like. Thanks for the answer

Upvote 0