• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Agon123

Agon123

Sep 26, 2022
Hi friends, I would like to immediately apologize for my spelling, but I can't speak English, so I'm forced to use google translate.

1. Moving on to the sender of the case, I have a question about the expiry date of the SN. It came to me on October 3 of this year, about a week later I opened it. In total, maybe only 3-4 times it was only open for a while. I kept it locked in a cupboard. I'm planning on committing suicide by the end of the year, so I'm curious if it could have gone bad during that time? My room was sometimes hot and sometimes cold. I know this topic has come up here before, and I've seen that SN can even be stored for 10 years in the right conditions, but my conditions weren't quite right. Sorry to repeat a question that has already been asked here on the forum, but I'm getting closer and closer to my end date, so my mind is getting more and more confused.

2. While writing this comment, a very stupid question came to my mind, but I didn't really think about it:
- should you add SN to water?
or
- should water be added to the SN?
I know it's a stupid question, but I'm not the smartest person on the planet :)

3. If everything goes as I want, I'm going to document my attempt. At least I want to be of some use at the end (I will create a discussion by the end of December)
And this is my plan:
- Fasting for at least 12 hours (I'll also try not to drink, but as a last resort I just won't drink for the last 2 hours)
- 1 hour before drinking SN:600 mg ibuprofen
- 45 minutes before drinking SN: 3 x 10mg domperidone
- before drinking, SN will put an analgesic patch on my head, and rinse my mouth with mouthwash
- I drink SN (25 grams in 50 milliliters of water)
It will also prepare an extra 2 glasses in case of vomiting
- and then it's just heaven, hell, or whatever the fuck is on the other side :)

That's all from me for the moment. Thank you for all the answers and once again I apologize for the spelling, because it must be terribly read :) best regards.