• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Exit bag or gunshot to head?

• Exit bag

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • Gunshot to head

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Both are so frightening and may cause permanent injuries if failed

• Aww..
Reactions: Yomyom
A

Awayout

Jun 17, 2019
Even though a gun would be ultimately more effective it goes against my beliefs to use a weapon for anything other than hunting or self defense.

What about defending yourself from a horrible life? ;)

Reactions: oxymoron
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
What about defending yourself from a horrible life? ;)

I know is kinda joek, but honestly the more people use guns to kill to themselves the more pull law makers will have towards banning them and making it extremely difficult to acquire legally. I know most people don't have a reason to care especially if their going to die but i feel i should be responsible when taking my own life. its the same with my views on suicide info, I believe people should be able to have it and we should try to protect it as much as we can since people want to take it away from us.

Reactions: Awayout
A

Awayout

Jun 17, 2019
I know is kinda joek, but honestly the more people use guns to kill to themselves the more pull law makers will have towards banning them and making it extremely difficult to acquire legally. I know most people don't have a reason to care especially if their going to die but i feel i should be responsible when taking my own life. its the same with my views on suicide info, I believe people should be able to have it and we should try to protect it as much as we can since people want to take it away from us.

I know exactly what you mean. I own 6 firearms and want to ctb but I refuse to use them as a way out because I respect other firearm enthusiasts and don't want to put more negative views on to that community.

Reactions: lowres