• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I can't exist like this anymore. I don't know how I'm even going to make it through the next minutes. I can't go through all this suffering anymore. I try and ask God for strength and help, but I never get it. Is anyone even up there...I don't know. I can't go on anymore existing with all these issues and always more come..always! How are the people who have health issues staying alive through it all? I can't bare it already, then another new issue comes that I have to live with. I'm terrorized every second of the day and I don't know what to do. I can't exist like this anymore. It only ever gets so much more worse for me. I don't understand why. Some people have it so easy and are living great lives and are happy and no problems. Why couldn't that be me. Ide take that over this hell I live every waking moment. Why do I have to suffer so unbelievably much. I just can't survive anymore. My day is I wake up and go through terrorizing suffering all day and that repeats every day and then a new issue will happen and it gets worse and worse and I can't exist like this anymore. If anyone can DM me the SN source, I'd really appreciate it. I really don't know how much more I can bare.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder, Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
D

donwhitman

May 12, 2024
Existing = Hell
Non Existing = Heaven

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder and pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Existing = Hell
Non Existing = Heaven
Yes.

Non-existence forever is the best thing because it's the opposite of this hell called life

Every single sentient organism that lived more than a few years suffered pain

Every single organism that lived , died most of them horribly. And that will happen to any organism that is alive or will be born

AlMost all wild animals will die by being eaten alive by other animals , parasites , fungus, bacteria etc

Most humans die very old in pain of painful diseases like cancer or dementia

Last edited:
Reactions: GoatHerder and donwhitman
aipuweth

aipuweth

a loser to and fro
Aug 17, 2024
I understand you man, I feel the same very very often. An online friend told me that I should look at the positive side of the life. Like, I can't understand this shit. Where's the positive things, lol? Existence really sucks.

Reactions: GoatHerder and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible and cruel how there's all this suffering in existing, I hope you find peace eventually.

Reactions: GoatHerder
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I understand you man, I feel the same very very often. An online friend told me that I should look at the positive side of the life. Like, I can't understand this shit. Where's the positive things, lol? Existence really sucks.
Seriously, what a joke. There is literally, nothing positive in this life for so many. It's only unbearable suffering for a lot of people. I can't bare anymore
It's so horrible and cruel how there's all this suffering in existing, I hope you find peace eventually.
I don't know how people can survive all this suffering. It's endless. It never gets better just always so much worse.
Existing = Hell
Non Existing = Heaven
Existing is the worst hell imaginable.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoatHerder, pthnrdnojvsc and aipuweth