• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existence truly is beyond hellish and I find it such a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all, under no circumstances would I ever wish for something as harmful and undesirable as existence. The amount of suffering in this hellish reality is disturbing and beyond comprehension, it's so tragic how existing beings are tormented endlessly as a result of this abomination just to die slow painful deaths in agony.

To me human existence is the most futile and torturous burden that causes nothing but meaningless suffering, it repulses me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence that can potentially cause the most extreme agony. I see no value in being enslaved in this decaying flesh prison destined for nothing but to be tormented by old age, to me existence is the most hellish and harmful imposition, to have the ability to exist is a punishment imposed on us by those cruel enough to so harmfully procreate.

I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, only non-existence can bring me peace, existence itself really is the true problem. I see existence itself as so evil as it's the source of all suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, it's horrifying how anyone has to suffer so senselessly when there are no disadvantages to never existing at all, existence truly serves no purpose but to torment existing beings and I'd be so glad to be eternally relieved from it.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed!
Life is actually beyond repulsive and disgusting beyond our wildest imaginations
We truly are living in hell, a pointless existence where suffering and pain occurs every day.
It is a devastating tragedy that euthanasia is not legal for those who want to escape this torturous abomination

Reactions: 4am
paredler

paredler

Jul 31, 2022
I see no value in being enslaved in this decaying flesh prison destined for nothing but to be tormented by old age

Highly agreed. I feel like the laws of physics are against all sentient beings. Every action that is necessary for our survival and well being takes some level of suffering and pain. And many times, the level of pain we feel on our everyday life is just too much. Life is intolerably painful and unjust and I feel like I live in prison. I would give everything to become dead.

Reactions: 4am
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot đź«–
Apr 6, 2024
I suppose this is where you've got to admire so many other animals in the animal kingdom in that they gave so many more difficulties that can end in fatality whereas a human rarely gets that same option.