• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
i read that if you order sn the police could potentially check up on you so i would like to have some excuses ready for the worst-case scenario. is it viable that it could be used for art? oil colours (paint)?
thank you. (possibly will not be able to check on answers for a while).

L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
None of their business. It's a legal substance. "Now fuck off."

• Love
Reactions: emptymiku, Trakehner, wiinterfrost and 2 others
M

Malleyerin301

Oct 13, 2023
I tried to buy SN and it canceled my order. It said they couldn't send it to a residential address. How do I get some if I can't order it online? Or did I just order it from the wrong place?

Reactions: Trakehner
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I tried to buy SN and it canceled my order. It said they couldn't send it to a residential address. How do I get some if I can't order it online? Or did I just order it from the wrong place?
If you are in the UK that's the universal agreed policy. Also it's on the Customs watch list, so if ordered from abroad to the UK your supplier really requires to mislabel it.

M

Malleyerin301

Oct 13, 2023
If you are in the UK that's the universal agreed policy. Also it's on the Customs watch list, so if ordered from abroad to the UK your supplier really requires to mislabel it.
I'm in the US so I thought customs was more lax. Maybe not?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
They did a welfare check on me , i denied buying it , that it was a paperwork mistake , they left. That's it.

A judge will never grant a search warrant for that so they cannot search or seize anything unless you live in north korea or something like that.

Reactions: emptymiku, Trakehner and wiinterfrost
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
In the U.S. they don't sell it to residential addresses due to the bad publicity SN got about being used for ctb. I don't think there is any way around that.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
That is probably because the place you were buying from doesn't deliver to residential addresses, only to businesses. You'll need to find a source that sells to people in small businesses (because anyone not in a small business would be obviously needing the SN for something else… (ctb), it wouldn't be allowed).

In short, you ordered from the wrong place.
You can actually get SN in the US. Just find the right place.

There was a source.. it got taken down, they don't sell SN anymore and I suspect it is because of the extreme amount of people buying from them after a member here found the source and I assume gave it to many people. This source could've been one of the main US sources afaik, they were based in the US.

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
None of their business. It's a legal substance. "Now fuck off."
now that is actually really good advice. you're completely right.
They did a welfare check on me , i denied buying it , that it was a paperwork mistake , they left. That's it.

A judge will never grant a search warrant for that so they cannot search or seize anything unless you live in north korea or something like that.

thanks for sharing this.

Reactions: Gonnerr
M

Malleyerin301

Oct 13, 2023
Ok since I can't get SN, has anyone ever heard of using helium gas instead? I was thinking that would be as painless but want to see if anyone has any tips for me?

WretchedDreams

WretchedDreams

Quiet hopelessness
Feb 20, 2023
Ok since I can't get SN, has anyone ever heard of using helium gas instead? I was thinking that would be as painless but want to see if anyone has any tips for me?
Look out for a tank or canister with 100% the inert gas, as many manufacturers ad oxygen by law (80% helium is not going to work, I think). Nitrogen is easier to get but it depends on your geographical location. The book Dignified Dying has much more information about the exit bag method...
You should check this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/

• Informative
Reactions: coked_pigeon, Suicidebydeath and Malleyerin301
ngmi

ngmi

お前はもう死んでいる。
Dec 1, 2021
"I'm getting into making homemade cured meats and aged cheeses, as a hobby"

If you read the innuendo right, it's not even a lie.

• Yay!
Reactions: coked_pigeon, wiinterfrost, jar-baby and 1 other person
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
The only excuse I know of would be cooking, however you don't need to provide any details. Your best response would be to deny any such purchase or delivery.

Reactions: wiinterfrost
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Fuck I just ran into this too! Of course it was too good to be true.
That's terrifying to me. Been caught at a jumping site once, wouldn't wish it on anyone.