• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Yes,Callie went via CO method.
There is loads of info on the forums.
Would have loved to have mastered that one.
Much more easy to pull off in a car or tent,I think.
I wouldn't mind the charcoal via tent though I never thought it possible due to the possibility that the tent might catch fire. It just seems like a very nice camping trip before one's exit.

• Love
Reactions: Hyperbunny and Saed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't think her mom or step dad were outraged that no one had called 911.

I read several news stories yesterday and it was indeed mentioned. If I recall correctly, a Buzzfeed article was fairly balanced and may have made metion of that.

There was only one article I saw out of many, the Buzzfeed one I think, that had a quote from the police that said Shawn had been on multiple sites and that they weren't blaming only SS.

But don't take my word for it. This is easy to google. I just don't feel like looking up the articles again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed and Despondent
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
i'm glad this site is here, i feel people need a place where they can talk about suicide without being punished or people over panicking

Reactions: AJ.
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Of course, it's because of this forum, not because of this society and all the problems of the world...

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, ithappens and ARW3N