divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Every minor inconvenience makes me want to die , anyone feel this way?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rozeske, sadandlonely99, myusername890 and 21 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes and I'm certainly so tired of suffering in this existence, simply just existing makes me wish for the peace of eternal nothingness, I never would have chosen to be burdened with the ability to exist, it's beyond undesirable to exist.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, sadandlonely99, SMmetalhead36 and 5 others
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
Every minor inconvenience is pain and struggle, like falling apart slowly but surely. It's impossible to live like that and even the rich which have much of their troubles covered, once they lose their advantages, guess how pissed they become?

Their only excuse is when all is good that you need to try in order to float and have all kind of securities. Completely an opinion of no consequence at all.

This place is a joke, but it may be a compliment to call it a joke, more like a retarded mistake.

• Love
Reactions: sadandlonely99, myusername890, karmaisabitch and 4 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
At times more than others. Sometimes I can just shrug off a few "bad day" kinda things, but when I'm struggling like I have been lately, yes, everything hits me harder than it should and it piles up. Hit my knee, drop something, mess up my typing, be utterly ineffective trying to interact with someone, then stressed by every email that comes in, frustrated at time slipping away, headache . . . it just all adds up on days like today. I hate that I can't handle it. I feel less than useless, like a sinkhole.

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Every minor inconvenience is pain and struggle, like falling apart slowly but surely. It's impossible to live like that and even the rich which have much of their troubles covered, once they lose their advantages, guess how pissed they become?

Their only excuse is when all is good that you need to try in order to float and have all kind of securities. Completely an opinion of no consequence at all.

This place is a joke, but it may be a compliment to call it a joke, more like a retarded mistake.
Even if I was rich I would still want to die but I would try go have fun first

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch, Throwawayacc3 and Time4Peace
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Very much so. It's unbearable. Even just meeting human beings makes me wanna die at times. Everything is a trigger. No safe space.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, karmaisabitch, Alexei_Kirillov and 2 others
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Yes and I'm certainly so tired of suffering in this existence, simply just existing makes me wish for the peace of eternal nothingness, I never would have chosen to be burdened with the ability to exist, it's beyond undesirable to exist.
What if there's an afterlife, and you will have to exist for all eternity there? šŸ¤”

Reactions: karmaisabitch and divinemistress36
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Yes.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meteora, karmaisabitch and Sunset Limited
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Even if I was rich I would still want to die but I would try go have fun first
This. I would give it a go and see how things progress. No. Not a mansion, car and all that shit. A flat in Spain, go to the sanctuary often and see how it pans out.

Reactions: Meteora and karmaisabitch
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
If one lives long enough, one will end up in that situation because time destroys everything. One loses everything with the passage of time. There should be suicide booths in the society for everyone who wants to die.

Reactions: sserafim, karmaisabitch, Sunset Limited and 1 other person
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

Apr 9, 2024
What if there's an afterlife, and you will have to exist for all eternity there? šŸ¤”
The very least your physical body dies here, so you will be like a ghost, no bodily pain and also no lizard brain lol.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
  • Yay!
g0r3kittyzā˜†*:šŸ’­

g0r3kittyzā˜†*:šŸ’­

Mar 12, 2024
YES THIS IS SO TRUE FOR ME. Every tiny thing that goes wrong tears start to form in my eyes and i can't help. Every time something goes wrong (even if it's not that big of a deal) I feel like a total failure in life. If things don't go as I had imagined I start to panic and I feel terrible about myself. Why do I have to be this way? This really sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch, Alexei_Kirillov and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Reactions: karmaisabitch, Sunset Limited and Time4Peace
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

Apr 9, 2024
Travel to some exotic places and do a lot of drugs. That's all I could come up with so far šŸ˜…
+1 to exotic places, only alcohol and nicotine instead of drugs haha

• Yay!
Reactions: karmaisabitch, Sunset Limited and divinemistress36
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Same here. Because I shouldn't be here anyway.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meteora, karmaisabitch and divinemistress36
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I struggled with low frustration tolerance at one point in life, but it definitely is quick to return when I'm not vigilant.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meteora and divinemistress36
Papa Shinai

Papa Shinai

Feb 2, 2024
I automatically think of how peaceful would it be to not exist at that moment whenever I run into a problem.

Reactions: Meteora and divinemistress36
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Yes indeed. I'm so over the present stress, past trauma, flash backs, being dismissed, not being listened, longing for this and that, which will likely never happen, not being able to get out of bed, wishing happy times lasted forever, feeling like I've failed despite graduating college, the hopelessness, helplessness, guilt and shame of the past, and embarrassment of childhood and who I was born to. Though some of this is not minor, minor inconveniences makes everything worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36