thereisnoneed

thereisnoneed

Jan 23, 2020
cant feel any dopamine even if i have a small fun feeling to play MapleStory 2

i just get bored of it fast and just cant enjoy it or anything

Nothing is fun anymore video games are all boring and i don't feel like watching anime

this anhedonia is strong and it's only getting stronger as the days and months and years go by

im so bored and no stimulation but can't feel any stimulation or dopamine so fucked in the brain now sex drive is dead 2
it feels like am losing the will 2 live more and more and am so god damn bored

PPL that are able to get dopamine and don't have anhedonia will never understand what it truly feels like

they just recommend a bunch of random pointless activities or hobbies 2 do and get mad when i tell them I have no interest in any of em

my existence is pain

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x, _Minsk, Pisceslilith and 5 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I feel you. I've been wanting to try psychedelics for it, but I don't know if they'd really help. And they're illegal.

thereisnoneed

thereisnoneed

Jan 23, 2020
I feel you. I've been wanting to try psychedelics for it, but I don't know if they'd really help. And they're illegal.
I tried weed before it helps a bit with depression but not that emptiness and boredom i meant sadly i cant afford it anymore

• Love
Reactions: Eternity04 and TheSoulless
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I hear you so much here. Fun and enjoyment are outdated concepts in my life. The best I can manage is dully occupied. "I guess this is better than staring at a wall or crying." The days are so long but it feels like time is passing so quickly.

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, William Barker and thereisnoneed
fantasy_function

fantasy_function

only way left is out
May 13, 2020
wish i had some good advice 4 u, but i struggle with this too. anhedonia, decrease in/absence of sex drive, and losing ur will 2 live sound like depressive symptoms. there are means of treating this 2 some extent--do with this info what u will. it's a weird experience just doing things 2 pass the time. unpleasant feeling, just passing time instead of enjoying life. takes the fun out of everything, doesn't it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, thereisnoneed and Shinbu
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
lmao MapleStory. Haven't heard that for a long time.

Anyways, being bored of everything is usually a sign of pretty bad depression. I experience the same as well. It really sucks, and makes the days drag.

• Aww..
Reactions: thereisnoneed
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
I hear you so much here. Fun and enjoyment are outdated concepts in my life. The best I can manage is dully occupied. "I guess this is better than staring at a wall or crying." The days are so long but it feels like time is passing so quickly.
I feel the same. Also, where did you get your profile photo? Everytime I see it, I wonder.

thereisnoneed

thereisnoneed

Jan 23, 2020
wish i had some good advice 4 u, but i struggle with this too. anhedonia, decrease in/absence of sex drive, and losing ur will 2 live sound like depressive symptoms. there are means of treating this 2 some extent--do with this info what u will. it's a weird experience just doing things 2 pass the time. unpleasant feeling, just passing time instead of enjoying life. takes the fun out of everything, doesn't it?
exactly

Last edited:
Reactions: fantasy_function
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Not yet at the point where everything becomes boring to me, but I find less enjoyment in things I used to enjoy. Those are worse because I usually get bored fast.

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I feel the same. Also, where did you get your profile photo? Everytime I see it, I wonder.

Oh gosh, thank you for noticing :3 She's Yoneko, a random underground idol I like.

Screenshot 20200518 140352

It's a great photo so I'm extra glad no one got hurt & I can keep using it as I please uvu

• Love
Reactions: fantasy_function