• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
I have all the meds I need, the SN will be arriving shortly.... I plan to CTB on August 19th, 3 days from today.... Wow, that... is really close from now... 3 more days of life, then it's all gone.... Nevertheless, if anyone has any links to the threads/posts of those who have survived SN and there experience with it, please reply to this or PM me with those. It would be really comforting to know others experiences, it would help a lot... Thank you. 🎹 🎻

• Hugs
Reactions: lazyegg, Praestat_Mori, Sannti and 2 others
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Hey! Best of luck on your journey. I am planning to ctb in the next few days, no later than the 25th. It feels really weird, waking up everyday knowing that my days are so limited. I don't have any SN resources for you I'm sorry. I hope that everything goes well for you and that you finally find peace. Lots of love,

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, imonadeadline and Griffith_NPD
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
Hey! Best of luck on your journey. I am planning to ctb in the next few days, no later than the 25th. It feels really weird, waking up everyday knowing that my days are so limited. I don't have any SN resources for you I'm sorry. I hope that everything goes well for you and that you finally find peace. Lots of love,
yeah, best of luck for you as well.... I think today, I'm going to finish writing essentially the story of my life/love, and also create a heartfelt message for everyone I've known/those who care about me.... And then I'll just hit send on everyone right before or a few seconds after taking the drink...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and bluebus
Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
I sudjest to find a way to send the message after 4/5 hours after taking the drink, because they could call the competent authorities and get you saved.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Cruel, bluebus and 1 other person
imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
I don't have any material to provide but I just wanna bid you farewell. We share a common interest and I'm happy that I'm not the only one here who knows Omori. Best of luck to you, see you on the other side!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Griffith_NPD
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
I sudjest to find a way to send the message after 4/5 hours after taking the drink, because they could call the competent authorities and get you saved.
Wait, I thought you pass out in about 15 minutes after taking the drink, and then you could die between 1-4 hours? So how would I be able to hit send if I'm unconscious/dead? lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Best of luck on your journey OP I'm sorry the world has brought you to this point..
Wait, I thought you pass out in about 15 minutes after taking the drink, and then you could die between 1-4 hours? So how would I be able to hit send if I'm unconscious/dead? lol
It's fairly common for people to send delayed texts or emails to ensure they're dead before the notes go out. You are correct though 4 hours after SN you should be dead.

• Hugs
  • Love
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
Good luck, I remember you asked me for a source and because of this, I thought about you at times so I'll miss you. I wish you the best with your plans and I send you my best regards. If you want to know people's experiences, go to the SN successful and unsuccessful cases thread made by Vizzy, search up people's usernames and all the information is yours. Also, you put some instruments at the end of your thread, did you have a passion for music?

• Hugs
  • Love
k.loves.octo

k.loves.octo

hiiii hi hi AHAHEHEHAHA
Jul 5, 2023
best of luck. i hope you find peace! also love the pfp<3 praying for your happiness...

• Hugs
  • Love
Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
You should be dead after 35/40 minutes, but if you don't delay texting you can get caught.

This source says that it is from half to three hours, but in some cases of minimum dosage reaches even 8 hours.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
tabby

tabby

experiencing the horrors
Aug 16, 2023
I have all the meds I need, the SN will be arriving shortly.... I plan to CTB on August 19th, 3 days from today.... Wow, that... is really close from now... 3 more days of life, then it's all gone.... Nevertheless, if anyone has any links to the threads/posts of those who have survived SN and there experience with it, please reply to this or PM me with those. It would be really comforting to know others experiences, it would help a lot... Thank you. 🎹 🎻
I wish you a safe passing, but if you have any change of heart don't hesitate to seek help.

• Love
  • Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan! I hope you find freedom & peace! Safe travels and good luck!

As you asked for other threads this one came to my mind about success/unsuccessful SN attempts.

• Love
Reactions: Griffith_NPD
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
Thank you everyone for answering this and your support...

• Hugs
SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
I wish you the best of luck, I am unsure when I will CTB personally, but I hope you have a peaceful passage.

• Hugs