• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sk1rtd4b

Sk1rtd4b

May 13, 2024
Every day that I am living shit just gets worse. Everyday my life is getting more and more quiet, and my thoughts are getting louder. There's nothing I can wake up and look forward to anymore. I don't like doing the stuff I used to love. All I can think about when I wake up is how bad the day is going to be followed by the next one and the next one and so on. I seriously only think about 3 things now, how much I hate my life, how good my life COULD be and suicide. With these 3 things constantly flooding my mind, I can't keep up with school or anything. It feels like I'm being held in captivity almost because I really don't want to be isolated, but I truly have no one I can talk to. I can't wait till summer so I can finally end my life and be freed from this seemingly endless cycle of pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, Ambivalent1, whitefeather and 2 others
Confront4283

Confront4283

When I’m gone just carry on, don’t mourn, rejoice
May 24, 2024
I was told things would get better 2 years ago. It's an empty fucking platitude, especially considering how my life has only gotten worse since then. "Oh but have you tried to get better?" Yeah I have, look how it turned out.

Sk1rtd4b

Sk1rtd4b

May 13, 2024
I was told things would get better 2 years ago. It's an empty fucking platitude, especially considering how my life has only gotten worse since then. "Oh but have you tried to get better?" Yeah I have, look how it turned out.
Yea atp for me the only thing that makes things seem a little better is that I'll be gone in a month or so

Reactions: Ambivalent1 and Confront4283
Confront4283

Confront4283

When I’m gone just carry on, don’t mourn, rejoice
May 24, 2024
That's the only way I can imagine it getting better also, I just don't want to play this game anymore. It was all fun when I was young and didn't have to wake up in suffering everyday, even when I was being physically abused I had a nievety. Now it's just torture because I know the truth.

• Love
Reactions: Sk1rtd4b
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful suffering in this existence you hate but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
even when I was being physically abused I had a nievety. Now it's just torture because I know the truth.
That statement struck a cord with me. Care to elaborate? Can you pm yet? I'm not trying to hijack this members post.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
That's the only way I can imagine it getting better also, I just don't want to play this game anymore. It was all fun when I was young and didn't have to wake up in suffering everyday, even when I was being physically abused I had a nievety. Now it's just torture because I know the truth.
What truth do you now know as a result of being abused? I was abused too.