• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Which concept do you struggle with accepting more? Some people don't like the temporary nature of life and things in it. Some people don't like the eternal permanence of death.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, jar-baby and ColorlessTrees
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I don't think I struggle too much with either. I know that I'm not the biggest fan of change, but I'm learning to accept it so I can't say that the temporary bothers me that much. I don't mind the eternal permanence of death either. It feels natural in my opinion. I don't like existing but there are aspects to life that I appreciate, and that appreciation feels more special when I know that I'll never experience them again once I've died. It forces me to fully try to understand and admire what is around me since once I die, that's it.

Reactions: cowboypants
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I think the temporary nature of life gives its value. But I feel rather hard to grasp the purpose of me. So I struggle with that I'd say

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I prefer things to be temporary, but death gets a pass for me because at least it's the eternal end of suffering, allegedly.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The idea of an eternal life scares me the most. (Even in heaven.) Wtf do you do forever?

Reactions: sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc and jar-baby
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Nothing is eternal but death, and that is beautiful. All is temporary, even the universe, time, and everything you know, have known, and will know. All but the end of everything and ourselves.

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc