• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
All that I've ever wished for is to sleep eternally, the thought of an dreamless, eternal sleep really comforts me. It just sounds so peaceful and ideal to be unaware for all eternity, I only find comfort in non-existence and see it as better to not exist no matter what.

I just find it tragic how life has to exist when the absence of everything is perfection, I'd never wish for existence, I just want nothingness instead, to have the ability to exist is beyond undesirable in every way possible, if it's up to me I never would have chose to exist in the first place, I really wish I never existed. I just don't see any benefit to being conscious and aware in this world filled with endless suffering, I'd prefer for this existence to be erased and forgotten about.

The peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep truly would solve everything, I'd be glad and relieved to fall asleep eternally as then existence will no longer be my problem anymore, I envy those who are no longer burdened with this existence, they are the true fortunate ones to me, death truly is the only relief and it'd be such a relief if people had the option to just never wake again.