That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023
I'm currently playing Hogwarts Legacy and I've never felt as much desire to disappear somewhere than when im playing it. I feel myself being happy when in playing. I feel at home. I know it's stupid but idk... I am so sick of the world I'm in rn... I just want somewhere to go. Somewhere i want to be where my purpose isn't to serve some sort of society I don't wish to be a part of.

I want to rescue beasts, ride on a broomstick and go to potion classes with my friends, in a big castle with a nice big dorm 🥺.

I hate the way I look. I hate that I can't do anything. I'm just wasting away. I'm currently in group therapy and every one there is doing so much better than me. I hate it. I've gained so much weight that my arms and stomach and thighs have big blue stretchmarks. I can almost not fit into any of my clothes anymore.

The only comfort in my life rn is my games and my boyfriend. I push people away because I can't respond to them when I'm really sick. I hate this. I hate myself. I want to die but not really. I want to go to Hogwarts and be special... I'm a loser...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, dreamking, itssoooover and 4 others
tera_forest

tera_forest

 
Mar 19, 2023
Games are my escape too. I choose one game and learn everything about it, play it for months on end then drop it and move onto the next one. It's better than reality

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AbusedInnocent, Passersby, That one weird girl and 2 others
That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023
Games are my escape too. I choose one game and learn everything about it, play it for months on end then drop it and move onto the next one. It's better than reality
Me too. It's so sad what our minds is capable of but this world is so far behind. It feels as humanity isn't more but mer bacteria that wants to reproduce. At least in games there is usually a bigger pursuit than just success.

• Love
Reactions: tera_forest
dreamking

dreamking

Apr 21, 2022
I'm currently playing Hogwarts Legacy and I've never felt as much desire to disappear somewhere than when im playing it. I feel myself being happy when in playing. I feel at home. I know it's stupid but idk... I am so sick of the world I'm in rn... I just want somewhere to go. Somewhere i want to be where my purpose isn't to serve some sort of society I don't wish to be a part of.

I want to rescue beasts, ride on a broomstick and go to potion classes with my friends, in a big castle with a nice big dorm 🥺.

I hate the way I look. I hate that I can't do anything. I'm just wasting away. I'm currently in group therapy and every one there is doing so much better than me. I hate it. I've gained so much weight that my arms and stomach and thighs have big blue stretchmarks. I can almost not fit into any of my clothes anymore.

The only comfort in my life rn is my games and my boyfriend. I push people away because I can't respond to them when I'm really sick. I hate this. I hate myself. I want to die but not really. I want to go to Hogwarts and be special... I'm a loser...
Don't be so hard on yourself... Some of us guys are actually attracted to big arms and bellies with gorgeous blue stretchmarks. All of what you mentioned is pure art to me.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Games used to work as an escape for me but they no longer do. I will still launch the game because I usually have nothing else to do, but I will mostly watch others play, lacking the motivation to play myself. And the whole time, I will be brooding over the misery of this life, more than thinking about the game itself.

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
Games used to work as an escape for me but they no longer do. I will still launch the game because I usually have nothing else to do, but I will mostly watch others play, lacking the motivation to play myself. And the whole time, I will be brooding over the misery of this life, more than thinking about the game itself.
Just play violent games, helps me with anger.

Reactions: Superdeterminist
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
For me, games are also an escape to an alternative reality.

Even if the game has absolutely no lore, I still create lore in my head.