H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
Shit in my life might really hit the fan the next few weeks, but having a method ready + a few backup methods seems so out of reach.

It'll take me months to get everything ready and to know ins and outs of the methods.

Wish I had started sooner.

I don't even want to ctb asap, I just want to be in control in case things get unbearable.

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Yes, it does take some time to research and get the stuff, I read the ppH and it was pretty straightforward telling me what to get, but once you get everything the hardest part are the attempts and not knowing what will happen.

Reactions: grandeur.egg and HadItAll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Unfortunately at least to me, suicide is something that really is so unnecessarily difficult. The fact that voluntarily exiting this world involves so many risks and complications is the only reason as to why I'm sadly still trapped in this existence. It's very much understandable wanting to have your method all planned out as I believe that it can be a relief for many knowing that they have a way to instantly end all of the suffering. In an existence where chance so cruelly determines everything, suicide certainly is a way to take control as we are choosing when to leave. None of us should have to feel so trapped here.

Reactions: HadItAll
H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
Unfortunately at least to me, suicide is something that really is so unnecessarily difficult. The fact that voluntarily exiting this world involves so many risks and complications is the only reason as to why I'm sadly still trapped in this existence. It's very much understandable wanting to have your method all planned out as I believe that it can be a relief for many knowing that they have a way to instantly end all of the suffering. In an existence where chance so cruelly determines everything, suicide certainly is a way to take control as we are choosing when to leave. None of us should have to feel so trapped here.
Imagine playing a game where you got dealt the shittiest unwinnable hand and you're just forced to keep playing for 100 years.

• Love
Reactions: GasMonkey and grandeur.egg
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Long path ahead.

Reactions: HadItAll