SterileMoth

SterileMoth

Who knows man
Jul 9, 2020
Long time no post on this side of things (About a year I believe) and it's shit to be back. I've really only just been barely jousting with the thoughts, holding them off, but it's tiring. I am tired. I started working again after a long ass break due to covid ... I need the job, I guess, because you need money to live and the gaps in a resume look bad. I was able to keep from getting hopeless before though ... maybe it was a form of delusion. To think I was capable of functioning the way others do in the world, to think my energy levels would somehow get higher to cope with the added demand. I have maybe 5 spoons (referencing spoon theory) a day, and I spend them all on my job. Energy to make food, to clean, to go out, to try seeing any friends, is gone. I don't really know how I'll survive. Each concurrent day I feel more exhausted, I feel closer to selfharming in the work bathroom, I feel more hopeless on living out an entire life in this state. I don't know how the hell people do this their whole lives. I think about ctb AT LEAST a few times a week when I'm doing WELL ... and there are people out there who never consider it? I'm too tired to look after myself anymore.

Reactions: ClownMe, Shinobi, VoidDesirer22 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am tired all the time as well. I never really feel awake. No amount of sleep will ever take away my tiredness. Of course life is tiring in itself, it frustrates me how we were forced to exist and then we have all these expectations and pressures placed on us. I just want to be free from this world and never have to experience anything ever again. I wish you the best, I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Shinobi and VoidDesirer22
B

beingzettt

Aug 18, 2021
I am tired all the time as well. I never really feel awake. No amount of sleep will ever take away my tiredness. Of course life is tiring in itself, it frustrates me how we were forced to exist and then we have all these expectations and pressures placed on us. I just want to be free from this world and never have to experience anything ever again. I wish you the best, I hope you find peace.
Oversleeping turned me into zombie(have to deal with bullying and other stuff bc of this) and by staying awake every second feels like a year. I'm fucked in both ways, now its a mixture of oversleeping and staying awake

Reactions: Shinobi