• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tofargone

Oct 13, 2022
im thinking of jumping off a parking garage with some rope around my neck was wondering if it would be deemed disrespectful and would there be a chance I could be hidden as a deceration

• Aww..
Reactions: BuranaPoe and makethepainstop
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for what you're going through. I don't think there would be any chance of that, and it might be an idea to step back and think everything through. If someone said they were attempting to hang themselves as a Halloween decoration they might want to take the chance to think everything through rationally from the beginning.

Reactions: leeloosnow
T

tofargone

Oct 13, 2022
I'm sorry for what you're going through. I don't think there would be any chance of that, and it might be an idea to step back and think everything through. If someone said they were attempting to hang themselves as a Halloween decoration they might want to take the chance to think everything through rationally from the beginning.
I've been planning this for awhile my original plan was sn but my source was fake and the party store won't sell more then one tank of helium

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for how you're feeling. Nobody should have to feel that way. There should be some non-fake sources of SN, I don't know whether you could still acquire some for where you are from.

T

tofargone

Oct 13, 2022
I'm sorry for how you're feeling. Nobody should have to feel that way. There should be some non-fake sources of SN, I don't know whether you could still acquire some for where you are from.
im in the us

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It can certainly be very dreadful how our access to methods can be limited, I'm tired of this society that just wants to prolong suffering, it really should be easier to be free from everything. I hope that you find the relief that you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: sleeps, tofargone and Suicidebydeath
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I would do it somewhere you won't be discovered just in case they realise it's real.

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Several years ago I read a news story about a woman who hung herself from an overpass not long before Halloween. People thought it was some kind of display and she stayed there for several days.

• Wow
Reactions: sleeps and makethepainstop
T

tofargone

Oct 13, 2022
I got found and played of as being a target to serious bullying just released

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer