• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HunterTheShark

Nov 7, 2023
So yeah, i think im gonna kill myself soon i just cant take it anymore, too much going on in my life, i was getting better some month ago, i was so proud of myself for finally getting better but i wasnt, so yeah i kinda need painless way to die and not too graphic, i still live with my parent and i love them to death, i don't want to hurt them but i want to go so bad.

• Love
Reactions: higherthanthesun
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable not wishing to suffer anymore in this existence, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: HunterTheShark
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The random spurts of optimism make it even worse. It's like a momentary tease of happiness or relief before suicidality sets back in to prevent permanent numbness. Just to make the toture even worse.

Reactions: HunterTheShark